Race War!

General Discussion
Scenario; all races are now separate, nobody is tied together with factions etc.

A war between all the current playable races break out. There can only be one surviving race. Taking all their heroes, racial abilities, history of warfare, ingenuity etc into account who do you think would come out the winner?

For the sake of this post, all races do currently have access to their home base and any technology associated with it. (Should give Gnomes a better chance)

Each race has 3 months to prepare for the war.

Who wins?
Humans. They can apparently take infinite casualties and losses of territory and still remain powerful.
11/27/2016 08:14 AMPosted by Rickflairwoo
Who wins?

The bots.

Because they only face a small suspension and keep coming right back, nobody can stop them.
The Forsaken because nobody is there to force them to pretend they have any semblance of morality. They just blight and plague everything ftw.
11/27/2016 08:19 AMPosted by Ershan
The Forsaken because nobody is there to force them to pretend they have any semblance of morality. They just blight and plague everything ftw.

Erm, chemical weapons aren't an auto-win.

See: World War 1.
The GeeDee murlocs I'd assume.

Normal murlocs for infinite cannon fodder, the smart one for sholazar for a ruling caste.

I hate murlocs so much.
You could argue that the Forsaken would be the largest known threat, and they would rely on their alchemy to win the war.

I'd wager that certain races would use their prep time to counter it. Gnomes with Giant vacuums to suck up the plague!
Undead because Sylvanus can keep creating soldiers as the enemies die.

On another note OP I once saw the Great Kabuki live as a kid at a wrestling match. I think he started around the same time Rick Flair did. Woooooooo lol!
11/27/2016 08:26 AMPosted by Muirna
The GeeDee murlocs I'd assume.

Normal murlocs for infinite cannon fodder, the smart one for sholazar for a ruling caste.

I hate murlocs so much.

Murlocs aren't a playable race.
11/27/2016 08:28 AMPosted by Rickflairwoo
You could argue that the Forsaken would be the largest known threat, and they would rely on their alchemy to win the war.

I'd wager that certain races would use their prep time to counter it. Gnomes with Giant vacuums to suck up the plague!

Or just, like, magical wards that protect their troops from chemical weapons. We do it IRL with gas masks and hazmat suits, I don't see why you couldn't do something similar with magic spells.

The water supply.

The living need air and water. Pollute the air. Pollute the water.
Win.
But..as much as I'd like to say Forsaken would win.. the fact there is a metric kraptonne of magic in this game its really up for grabs.
Well I would like to be biased and say Night Elves would win. We've had several wars under our belt and the forces of nature at our side. We've got arcane magic back, though presumably not nearly as powerful as in the old empire.

Admittedly various other races have things that could counter our assets. Blood Elves Draenei and Humans (and likely worgen and forsaken by extent) presumably have a far more evolved grasp of arcane magic than the Shen'dralar.

Tauren likely have a comparable bond with nature to the Night Elves. Failing that Forsaken have the blight and Goblins have shown that they have no qualms about blowing entire chunks of land to the sea floor.

Dwarves and Gnomes perhaps have superior technology. I'm entirely sure about that one.

I'd like to think that Night Elves are comparable to Orcs in terms of military prowess.

Honestly I feel Pandaren might have the biggest disadvantage seeing as they don't really have an actual army (not including the Shado-Pan) or any unified government. They do have monks and somewhat active Wild Gods however, so there's that.
how is anyone answering with anything other than gnome

it's like you forgot that we're infinitely smarter and possess space nukes, mech suits, and magic

get outta here, pretenders
Goblins.

Own the money own the world.

They also can blow up places like Theramore.
Sand Gnomes
11/27/2016 08:17 AMPosted by Pouncey
Humans. They can apparently take infinite casualties and losses of territory and still remain powerful.

You forgot to mention that these casualties happen literally every bloody year.
11/27/2016 09:18 AMPosted by Sinope
11/27/2016 08:17 AMPosted by Pouncey

You forgot to mention that these casualties happen literally every bloody year.

I was thinking more of the fact that every Human Kingdom has been completely overrun or wiped out in the last 40 years, except Kul Tiras.
11/27/2016 08:41 AMPosted by Vardenhammur

The water supply.

The living need air and water. Pollute the air. Pollute the water.
Win.
But..as much as I'd like to say Forsaken would win.. the fact there is a metric kraptonne of magic in this game its really up for grabs.

So you think the Forsaken would be better at causing pollution than humans are IRL? Because we haven't made Earth unlivable yet.
Trolls because I'm bias.