ptr notes

Hunter
Also now that I think of it, Dire Frenzy with Blink Strikes could potentially become a much stronger option now for pure single target DPS. The attackspeed buff from direfrenzy along with the 100% increased damage from basic attacks should add up rather quickly.

Chim shot looks to be a better option if you want a more interesting rotation (and another way to fix focus issues for when your use BW) and would be strong on any fight where we can benefit from hitting two targets.

Stomp is still just a solid damage talent.

Overall I think that row looks a lot more meaningful now, as the choices there could influence your later talent choices. Dire Frenzy really would need blinkstrikes or just higher gear levels in general though.
Can someone tell me where it says Aimed Shot is instant?

I am really blind
Aimed Shot and Marked Shot got buffed.
Aimed Shot is not instant.

Sidewinders applies Vulnerable again. Still has 2 charges.

Piercing Shot now hits EVEN harder because it does 1000% Attack Power but also benefits from Vulnerable debuff.
11/29/2016 04:54 PMPosted by Keltheluz
Also...it looks like Aimed Shot is becoming instant?!?!?!

Ah, looks like notes got updated, still has a cast time. /damn
11/29/2016 05:25 PMPosted by Kovert

Aimed Shot is not instant.

[/quote]

thanks for that!

i thought i was blind and couldnt see it
where can I find these notes btw?
11/29/2016 05:28 PMPosted by Redarrøw

MMO-Champion
11/29/2016 05:28 PMPosted by Redarrøw

front page of mmo champion
Wow... I was already so excited for instant Aimed Shot... Gosh darn it datamined patch notes!
11/29/2016 05:34 PMPosted by Duodyad
Wow... I was already so excited for instant Aimed Shot... Gosh darn it datamined patch notes!

Why would they make it instant when they can keep the carrot on a stick that makes you endlessly grind for the 1 legendary that makes it instant.
11/29/2016 05:38 PMPosted by Vrayan
11/29/2016 05:34 PMPosted by Duodyad

Why would they make it instant when they can keep the carrot on a stick that makes you endlessly grind for the 1 legendary that makes it instant.

I was just hoping they suddenly decided not to be sadistic hunter hating douche bags. /shrug
#nowaylay
As far as MM goes...liked everything I read. Alot.
Ive been testing this new build... and Survival Gameplay is Nerfed by a lot specially because all traps are 40s now and improved traps is gone. realistically speaking using the waylay form of explo trap is not even worth this big of a nerf to our dmg.
Am I the only one that thinks sniper shot is going to be ridiculous if it stays instant and still does 850% wep and gives you +40% range??
11/29/2016 06:50 PMPosted by Nüllpointer
Am I the only one that thinks sniper shot is going to be ridiculous if it stays instant and still does 850% wep and gives you +40% range??

Its a pretty exciting change.
just came from the ptr, OMG I want to delete my hunter. Last week I was seeing an increase in single target dps. Today I see about 30% decrease from live.
11/29/2016 07:26 PMPosted by Maryjané
11/29/2016 06:50 PMPosted by Nüllpointer

Its a pretty exciting change.

They updated the notes again. It along with Aimed Shot are keeping their normal cast times... So it looks like all hunter is getting is further gutted skills and slight number increases, which will amount to nothing.