<AMP> Sun/Mon & Tues/Thurs Heroic / norm 5PST

Guild Recruitment
1 2 3 8 Next
<AMP> [H] on Dragonmaw is looking to recruit to fill out our ranks. This could be a place for you if you are looking for a mature atmosphere to pursue your goals, whether it be raid progression or achievement gathering. We’ve been an active guild for over 10 years and we are hoping there are some others we might add to the family.

Raiding

-Our raid groups runs 2 nights a week on Sunday and Monday 5:30 server to 8:30 server PST (8:30-11:30 EST), Tuesday and Thursday at 5:30 PST and Rated BG's on Friday 7pm PST (10pm EST) We have completed all previous Legion content on Heroic. We are also currently running mythic dungeons Wednesdays.

-Any level of experience is welcome as long as you are willing to learn and grow. This might mean taking feedback on the fly or working with guildmates on off nights to improve your rotation or running Mythics.

-It is important to note, that if you wish to raid with us, consistency is key. This means accepting calendar invites and showing up for raids on time, ready to roll. Life happens and if for what ever reason you cant make a night or two, please let us know. Not showing up, when you signed up, with no notice, affects everyone who did show up.

Raid Recruitment Need

Voljin's Spear 5/8H - Sunday and Monday 5:30pm-8:30pm PST
Tank: N/A
M DPS: Rogue, DK
R DPS: Boomkin
Heals: Disc Priest / Resto Sham

Thrall's Reach 2/8H - Sunday and Monday 5:30pm-8:30pm PST
M DPS: Low Damand
R DPS: Ele Sham, Bal Druid (bonus points for resto offpsecs)
Heals: Resto Druid OR MW Monk

Hellscream's Honor Guard 4/8H - Sunday & Monday 5:30-8:30 PST
M DPS: Low Demand
R DPS: Mage (Frost is a bonus), Hunter (BM is a bonus)
Heals: Low Demand

Sylvanas' Dark Rangers 4/8H - Tuesday & Thursday 5:30-8:30 PST
Tank: Monk, DK, Druid
M DPS: Low need
R DPS: Warlock
Heals: Holy OR Disc Priest

Rexxar's Roughnecks 2/8H - Tuesday & Thursday 5:30-8:30 PST
Tank: Low need
M DPS: Moderate need
R DPS: Low need
Heals: Low need

PVP Recruitment

(Rated Battlegrounds) - Friday from 7-9 p.m. PST
Tank: All Available
M DPS: All Available
R DPS: All Available
Heals: All Available

However, we will not turn anyone away based on just this need. If our times work great for you and your really interested we will find a way to make it work. We would like everyone to play what they enjoy, rather then play what we need.

We offer cross server raid / dungeon trials for those who would like to test the waters before transferring.

We currently have no addon in effect for loot distribution. Other addons for raiding include DBM and GTFO.

For more info on our raiding, check us out on Wowprogress http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/dragonmaw/AMP

Not into that?

-Outside of raiding we are often running Mythics/Heroics, engaging in World PvP or Battlegrounds, running old raids looking for transmog gear or even hanging out in comms (we use Discord), you name it. If you’re looking for a place to hang out and level an alt, or testing out a new group of pets and how they work together then look no further. We value all our members, so it doesn't matter what your into. We also have a quite a few players playing other Blizzard games, like HOTS, Overwatch and Diablo in their down time. We will try our best to make you feel included and to enjoy your experience with us!

-Afraid of feeling lost in the mix of other players? Dont worry, we are running a sponsor program team to make sure every new recruit feels welcome and noticed. We will assign you a specific player who will make sure that you are set for raiding, all your guild needs are being met or even just someone to chat with!

Contact us! Come get AMP'D!!!

Contact me on b.net at Realtree#11425 or on discord at Realtree#0035 (best method)

Our Guild Lead at Leitbur#1939 and discord at Leitbur#1416

You can also apply directly at our Guilded page https://www.guilded.gg/ampnation (please state your reason for applying to the application)

Or feel free to drop a comment below and i will be in touch ASAP!

We look forward to hearing back!
Very awesome group of guys at AMP.
Good communication. Friendly and encouraging group of mature people. If you are looking for a great team to be apart of that is concentrated in end game content, then AMP is for you.
Tired of raging raid leaders & DPS that think standing in fire makes them cast faster? Come join us, some of the most fun i've had in the game since WOTLK. Definitely found my home for Legion.

Are you a
- Holy Paladin

- Ret Paladin
- Arms Warrior
- Enhancement Shaman

- Warlock
- Shadow Priest
- Balance druid

If you aren't, we won't turn away any exceptional players!
Shoot me a message on Bnet if you'd like to chat
Baruk531#1801
I've had the pleasure of leading this guild since its inception 10ish years ago. From a core group of friends looking to hang out, to pushing our first raid content in Karazhan, to hard core raiding 4-5 nights a week for 6+ hours as we progressed through Burning Crusade, to now running 3 hours a couple nights a week with 2 raid teams constantly progressing through content in the time we are taking to do it.

We've been part of guild coalitions to fill raid groups, to having multiple raid groups running simultaneously. We've been hard core raiders and filthy casuals. We've had 150 unique members in the guild at one time and as few as 8 active. Content has pushed us away and pulled us back in. Through it all we've grown into a group of friends who love new content, push to be the best we can every night and wear a smile when we achieve our goals. Over the past year we've been able to start growing again and making new friends. Glad to have you all on board.

If you've spent months going from guild to guild trying to recreate some of those feelings you had when you were part of a close group of friends who had each others back pushing content then look no further. Find one of us online and join in on one of our "Friday Night Fights" runs. Contact info is above in many posts.
Hello everyone! I just wanted to share a little bit about my experience being a member of AMP and hopefully encourage some of you who might be reading this to join the fun!

I joined AMP in the early days of Burning Crusade and have been here ever since. At the time, I was still new to the game and was intimidated by raiding. Fortunately, there were several members who reached out and showed me the ropes. Now I am leading raids and looking to help new members feel the same sense of comradery that I felt all those years ago.

Over the years, I have gotten to know many great people here and developed lasting friendships. Whether it is downing new content or chatting in Discord while playing various games, good times are had. I'm not the only one who thinks this way, but one of the main reasons I continue to enjoy playing the game is because of this awesome group that I'm lucky to be part of. I look forward to you joining the fun!
Amp is my second family, we are looking for new players to fill some raid slots and that meld well with the group.
Great group of people. if you are looking for a place to hang your hat and feel at home..look no farther.
Looks like a nice group, lf a raid group for my shadow priest. Faction changing tonight to join a horde friend.
Great group of guys, would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a guild of friends who are more than willing to help everyone out and have a good time. Literally the only reason I left was because I don' t like to be on a PVP server, but I miss hanging out with you guys.
This is a nice group of people. We progress through content at a reasonable pace. We are generally very successful because we work as a team, and because we like each other. All we ask of you is that you listen and have fun. And, to be honest, even if you fail, no one is going to be a jerk. I encourage you to consider AMP. I have been a member for many years.
I was lucky enough to join AMP at the beginning of WotLK. At the time I didn't have much interest in raiding, though I was curious about it. One raid with AMP and it was all over for me, I was hooked. From the start I had people that cared how I was doing, and helped anyway they could. While our numbers have certainly thinned since then, AMP has become my second family. The core group our raid is built around are some of my best friends, and it's great to see us constantly picking up more along the WoW path. You'd need to look no further for a fun and supportive guild, as always bonus points to fellow pandas. -Nem
i'VE RAIDED WITH THIS GROUP LIKE TWICE AND THEY ARE KOOL KATS
I joined up with two friends of mine as we were getting back into the game from a break since WOTLK and this has been the perfect environment for it.

The guild is incredibly flat in terms of its leadership positions, by that i mean there is no feeling that the officers or GM are off their own while the plebs just kill stuff and listen to orders. Leitbur is the most welcoming GM's i have played with and is always looking out for the betterment of the guild. Even rolled Warlock from holy priest for us as we are still trying to fill raid slots.

Nim is a great raid lead and will make sure that we arn't beating our heads against content without calling someone out if they can do better, but it will always be through whispers or dm's because he wants you to get better so the guild can move forward, not make you feel !@#$ty because your cat decided to run across you keyboard when you had gaze at ursoc.

PM me or any of the officers and we would love to see if we are a match
Naz#11250
I've been playing WoW on and off since 2006 and I would like to express my gratitude towards my guild AMP and all of its members for being the most approachable and friendly group of players that I've ever had the pleasure of playing with. Everyone in the community has been extremely welcoming to not only experienced players, who have the history of dedicating their time in the past to serious raid progression, but also to newcomers who were interested in participating in activities that are slightly beyond what casual playing has to offer.

I came to this guild because it happened to coincide with my real-life playing schedule and I happily stayed because I felt at home and found myself enjoying playing WoW again for the first time in several years. We have progressed through a lot of the current content in a way that was not overly stressful for our members but also was structured enough to perfect on our methods and move on to new content.

Being that real-life scheduling was the highest priority for me, I encourage anyone who is willing to devote 3 hours of their time 2 or 3 nights a week (Sat/Sun or Sun/Mon [or Sat-Mon] 5:30-8:30 PST) to give our guild a chance because I did so and I've been extremely happy.

Even outside of raid times you can find people who are willing to help you progress through content and upgrade your gear (myself included!) so please do not hesitate to inquire about joining us because I truly believe you will not regret the chance to join our family.
I started playing WoW on day 1. Eventually, I ended up taking about a 2 year break, but then that itch came and I picked it back up. During MoP I bounced around from guild to guild, but never quite found one that clicked. That all changed in WoD when I was randomly looking at the forums and found a post from Realltree for the guild AMP.

I have been with these guys for quite some time now, and I couldn't have made a better choice. I haven't met a group of guys and gals this dedicated and helpful since playing vanilla. If you are looking for a place to push the limits of progression, have fun, and make some crazy new friends, look no further than AMP.
Hope everyone had a enjoyable and safe Christmas and new years! We are officially opening recruitment back up and hope to see some new faces and roles filled! =)
Just wanted to give this a bump. The guys in this guild have been enormously welcoming since I joined towards the beginning of Legion. I would highly recommend joining if you are looking for a place to take your raiding from casual to progressive. The team is made up of a bunch of independently sufficient raiders that will let you focus on yourself and not stress out over different people's learning curves. We encourage people to bring friends and run M+'s, because the more geared we get the easier it will be to cruise through raid content.

Tl;Dr Fun atmosphere, dead raid bosses
Had a great night getting back into the raid scene with everyone!
After taking 3 weeks off for the holidays its nice to be back at it with my AMP family. They aren't nearly as crazy as Uncle Merne...
Couple more nights of smashing skulls in H EN before Nighthold! Join us for some fun progression content!