Prydaz & Sephuz

General Discussion
11/22/2016 10:32 AMPosted by Bkw

Being jewelry (ft. DJ Khaled), they do not carry a primary stat. Prydaz, having 0 haste is often outperformed by a crafted necklace or any other well itemized necklace. Even at 910, Prydaz is still worse than many necklaces in the 855-860 range. Thats 50 ilvls, and still its worse. This is a legendary item, and for many it's their only legendary item.

It's my only legendary, and it's pretty good for Holy Priests.

Both (crit/mastery) main stats? Check.
Socket? Check.
A shield to replace that thing we used to have? What was it called? PW: Shield!

Check.

This neck wasn't my first choice, but given some of the garbage alternatives out there... I'll take it.

For the love of god no haste... it's my worst stat and it's already on like every piece of gear out there... including the upcoming tier set I believe! Does anyone realize what a PITA it has been to put together a set of gear without haste? LOL

Blizzard... if you are reading this you should seriously take a look at those that itemize the gear. They need a clue.
11/22/2016 12:06 PMPosted by Kiwiani
Wah wah wah I got gear I don't like wah wah wah. Do you need your diaper changed? Grow up.

I hope to hell that next expansion legendaries are removed from the game due to the nonstop whining of you crybabies.

You seem to be the one crying
11/22/2016 05:48 PMPosted by Whitecrow
is often outperformed by a crafted necklace or any other well itemized necklace. Even at 910, Prydaz is still worse than many necklaces in the 855-860 range. Thats 50 ilvls,

This has more to do with them trying something different regarding stat allocations this expansion than anything related to these being Legendary items. Plenty of items are in this position and they have openly said they share concern and internally attempting various things to address it.

yet they are objectively garbage for a lot of players

Really? Not only having a base higher ilvl than most gear but also an absorb shield for 15% (soon to be 30%) of your life every 30 seconds is "objectively" garbage?

I don't think there is anything objective about your statement.
If you don't like the loot fine. Like anything else that drops if you don't want to use it, you don't have to. Everything is okay. It is all going to be alright.

at the end of the day, if you're a dps and you want to see better numbers the odds are somewhat high that this item will sit in your backpack. it's a nice effect sure, but the net result is I'm not going to drop 3-4% haste (if its my most important stat) to have the luxury of standing in fire.
in regards to pyrdaz,the current problem is double sides, for tanks while 15% is alright the dmg prereq only allows it to be usable in half of the encounters/mobs/bosd we initiate.
for dps who only have 2-2.4m hp and minimal defenses it doest really provide a defense boost and ALSO a dps net loss.
that being said, different stats for different specs is imo not quite the answer, the reason being some specs legendaries IE. Blood dk's already have mostly !@#$ty stat breakdowns so the upcoming 30% non prereq damage shield buff paired with better secondaries like say haste/crit for BDK would take an already BiS buff and put it over the top.

what i would suggest for buffing this without that side effect would be a three way secondary stat breakdown of crit/haste/mast, possibly with a little extra total IF NECCESSARY paired with the current ptr buffs. this would ensure it would be a boost for everybody including dps (not BiS but still better then epics.) without making it over the top.