Kirin Tor World quest

Bug Report
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
Ok friends,
We've just wrapped up testing the hotfix on our internal realms and so far so good.

TL:DR:
Everyone gets a complete Kirin Tor Emissary quest on login. If you are already logged in, please relog to get your credit.

This change won't be reflected in the UI until at least two world quests are completed and even then, there may be some inconsistencies. Fixing the UI is going to require a new build at some point but we thought it would be more important to get everyone their rewards! Hotfix should be applied to Live servers in a minute or two.
Its up!
Working dandy. Thanks for coming in on a holiday weekend folks.
Logged off last night(aus time) with 2 quests completed, logged in just now and handed in without a problem.

Thanks team!
11/27/2016 03:17 PMPosted by Arvaanas
Ok friends,
We've just wrapped up testing the hotfix on our internal realms and so far so good.

Everyone gets a complete Kirin Tor Emissary quest on login. If you are already logged in, please relog to get your credit.

[/quote]

WOOT! That was worth waiting for! Got a legendary out of my chest lol.
When I relogged I had 1/1 complete for the Kirin Tor quest, thank you!
Logged in and my 3/4 was made a 4/4 by default. I guess the 4th quest involved a journey to Youtube with the forums as the final boss.

/happypanda
Thank you. I do appreciate the effort you've put in here for helping your players out :)
Ok friends,

This change won't be reflected in the UI until at least two world quests are completed and even then, there may be some inconsistencies. Fixing the UI is going to require a new build at some point but we thought it would be more important to get everyone their rewards! Hotfix should be applied to Live servers in a minute or two.

On three of my four characters there was no rep item available as part of the reward. At first I thought it was removed as part of the hotfix, but my other character did get to select a rep token.
11/27/2016 04:11 PMPosted by Cathbadh
Ok friends,

On three of my four characters there was no rep item available as part of the reward. At first I thought it was removed as part of the hotfix, but my other character did get to select a rep token.

Are you already exalted with the character that didn't have a rep item?
Thank you Arvaanas & the rest of the team!

11/27/2016 04:11 PMPosted by Cathbadh

I did not get one on this toon either (DH did get one) but this is not the 1st time I didn't get rep token so I figured it was just random (other 2 times had no other toon at 110).
Ok friends,

Thank you for this this quest was a nightmare. This is one reason I love blizzard.
Mine wasn't completed and I only have 2 quest available out of 4 so I can't complete it.

Updated: For some reason I can complete them now (no relog needed)
Ok friends,

Thank You for that fix.
Thank you guys..

Really helped to restore some of my faith in you...
Dang. Nice job!
Props to Blizz for hot fixing this!

:)
I was frustrated because I had completed the only 2 dailies for the Kirin Tor that I had, so I opened a bug and logged off for a bit. When I logged back in it said I had completed 1/1 for Kirin Tor. I was able to turn it in.
What about the people who actually completed four quests? Guess they just get the shaft while everyone else gets a free ride. Oh well. Funny how I did two ride the wind quests, a ride the bubble quest, and the mythic dungeon quest only to find out now everyone got it for free. Lame.