Tyrande in Heels?

General Discussion
So, i couldn't help but notice while standing next to Tyrande that her shoes are actually heels. Obviously there are models for heels in the game so why not have them available for characters? I know Tyrande is a main character and all and gets special treatment (Her whole outfit along with every other big name) But would heels really be that hard a thing to add? I think they would look great, Sure know she does...
Because it would be ridiculous to be wearing armor that probably weighs 100lbs, killing Orcs, monsters, dragons and other stuff getting all bloody while wearing heels. Tyrande doesn't do much fighting, there's a difference.
12/05/2016 05:33 PMPosted by Melladynne
Because it would be ridiculous to be wearing armor that probably weighs 100lbs, killing Orcs, monsters, dragons and other stuff getting all bloody while wearing heels. Tyrande doesn't do much fighting, there's a difference.

I dunno, female Paladin Power Ranger Bikini armor was a thing at one points...
Yes, because plate kinis clearly make more sense than fighting in heels.

Yes, because WoW is known for it's realism and seriousness, yes?
12/05/2016 05:35 PMPosted by Yirukemiski
Yes, because plate kinis clearly make more sense than fighting in heels.

Well, they do. You can actually move in a platekini.
12/05/2016 05:34 PMPosted by Goliothlock
I dunno, female Paladin Power Ranger Bikini armor was a thing at one points...

Are you talking about armor like the vanguard set or another set?
But then we'd have to alter all the player models to reflect whether they were in heeled footwear or not.

So the only solution is to make all shoes heels.
well I mean, tyrande isn't exactly the brightest bulb in the shed soooooo.

^^^ This.

But I mean at the same time who am I to say what you can or can't dress your character up as. It's your character, lol.
What about clogs? Those seem like they'd be more battle-friendly.
I wouldn't mind having some armored heels. Why not? It can't get any sillier than bikini armor anyway.
12/05/2016 05:42 PMPosted by Taterdotz

Yeah but rogues couldn't wear them because..... you know. Clop, clop, clop.
12/05/2016 05:38 PMPosted by Bherëthor
...Yes, because plate kinis clearly make more sense than fighting in heels.

You'd also get vivisected by a felguard. Most plate sets should weigh enough that characters can't move.

Blizzard prioritizes form over function.
12/05/2016 05:43 PMPosted by Swatilda
12/05/2016 05:42 PMPosted by Taterdotz

Yeah but rogues couldn't wear them because..... you know. Clop, clop, clop.

Since when do we care about rogues? :)
OP's post is pretty creepy.
would dudes be able to equip them?
12/05/2016 05:38 PMPosted by Bherëthor
...Yes, because plate kinis clearly make more sense than fighting in heels.

Heels aren't too hard to walk in until they reach 5 inches.*

*may require practice
Fighting in heels would not be practical and would probably lead to a severely sprained or broken ankle in real life, however I see no problem with having them in Warcraft.
Having more variety of clothing in Warcraft is a good thing.
I can't wear heels as I have hooves...