Hidden artifact apperances, how to get?

General Discussion
I mean without going to wowhead. Is there some other site that has a good guide on these?

I'm trying to start doing the 2nd group on some of my 110s but I don't know where to start.
WoWhead is the only site I know of that has a guide that in depth.

Just download a add blocker and you will be fine.
Is there like some govt conspiracy involving google and the american govt?

Why do no americans seem to know wtf google.com is or how to use it?
I have adblock plus on already but I've heard of people complaining about that.

But if wowhead is the only place I'll do that then.
12/04/2016 04:41 PMPosted by Iceicepandas
Is there like some govt conspiracy involving google and the american govt?

Why do no americans seem to know wtf google.com is or how to use it?
I did use google. Only wowhead came up and the rest were not guides but either confirmations, or boards asking questions.
12/04/2016 04:42 PMPosted by Marott
I have adblock plus on already but I've heard of people complaining about that.

But if wowhead is the only place I'll do that then.

Swap to Ublock.

It blocks all adds no mater what, and a lot of non-add scripts you don't want running as well.
I got mine by killing a world boss. That's it. No questions to it. Just do your world dailies and the world boss once a week.
There's a reddit post about it (though, not complete. it was made during Beta, when not all skins were found), along with a not-as-in-depth thread about locations for each spec here ( http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748765875 ) (note: Frost DK, UH DK, Arcane Mage, and Ret Paladin are not marked in that thread).
12/04/2016 05:36 PMPosted by Blarian
I got mine by killing a world boss. That's it. No questions to it. Just do your world dailies and the world boss once a week.

Um, no.

Every single spec has it's own method of acquisition, from a simple 100% drop on a specific world boss to a massive complicated chain of seemingly unrelated actions.

You got lucky.
Idk man Ursoc won't drop my bear skin no matter how many times i down him. I even tried /beg and /plead before killing him...

Frost dk and prot wars are the only specs that get their hidden appearance from a world boss. It's different for every other spec.
12/04/2016 05:51 PMPosted by Varenthir

Frost dk and prot wars are the only specs that get their hidden appearance from a world boss. It's different for every other spec.

Enh shaman.

e: also it's fury warriors, not prot.