To all you legendary haters.

General Discussion
12/20/2016 08:04 AMPosted by Nemifest
12/20/2016 06:36 AMPosted by Laadra
LOL ... as a person with no legs i will say enjoy your nerf in 7.1.5 :)

nerfs has no effect on a multi gladiator god from retail EU such as myself, the rng gods are on my side, kek.

I never thought I'd see the "my girlfriend is canadian" equivalent in WoW but here we are
12/20/2016 05:07 AMPosted by Nemifest
I got one of the bis legendary rings in my first emissary box that i have ever opened ;d so hows ur weeks of farming going for them legendaries? kek

I read the title and thought 'maybe this will be something productive' and instead discovered a toddler bragging about smearing the contents of his diapers on the walls.
I don't hate them, in fact I don't care about them at all, they could remove the legendary, they could remove all epic gear for that matter, at least then, this game might not be all about end game, instanced content would not be getting shoved down the player bases throats as a whole.
12/20/2016 09:05 AMPosted by Amyiss
12/20/2016 05:07 AMPosted by Nemifest
I got one of the bis legendary rings in my first emissary box that i have ever opened ;d so hows ur weeks of farming going for them legendaries? kek

I read the title and thought 'maybe this will be something productive' and instead discovered a toddler bragging about smearing the contents of his diapers on the walls.

my response to you - http://i.imgur.com/nA93K5e.jpg
So this threads not removed yet why?
No need to be a jerk. You're part of what's wrong with this community.
gr8 b8 m8