I really miss

General Discussion
MoP, the raids were good, the areas were beautiful, the leveling was good, classes were for the most part balanced, and it very alt friendly.
It was everything legion is not.
"classes were balanced"
bm hunters and arms warriors say hi
Now everybody loves MoP. Go figure.
12/18/2016 08:21 PMPosted by Ashlerian
Now everybody loves MoP. Go figure.
i dont
12/18/2016 08:20 PMPosted by Eviste
"classes were balanced"

Yet it was still more balanced than the trash we have now.
Eh no thanks. Literally the only xpac that made me quit (played since BC). Came back during SoO though.
12/18/2016 08:22 PMPosted by Melonbreath
"classes were balanced"

Yet it was still more balanced than the trash we have now.
trash compared to garbage is still trash
"classes were balanced"

Well I mean you still had your OP classes, I specifically remember Warlocks bursting above 1mil dps pre stat squish and one shotting people with chaos bolt.

But I mean, from what I remember there were very few specs that were really behind the pack in dps, unlike now where there are very many specs that are really bad dps wise and essentially unviable.
MoP was my favourite xpac (says the Pandaren Monk :P) except timeless isle... 1 year of that place was a bit much....
12/18/2016 08:24 PMPosted by Xiomar
MoP was my favourite xpac (says the Pandaren Monk :P) except timeless isle... 1 year of that place was a bit much....

Eh, I could tolerate timless isle but it got tiring after taking alts through it.
Class balance? That's kind of debatable. I remember Frost Bomb doing 300k and then Blizzard decided to nerf DKs even more.

Though Class Design was very fun though! I do agree!
Well, I'm loving the Resto Druid probably the most I have since Wrath, and Firelands.
I keep my ninja look as a fond reminder of that time.

Going from MoP to WoD was monstrously disappointing.
12/18/2016 08:26 PMPosted by Zîegler
Class balance? That's kind of debatable. I remember Frost Bomb doing 300k and then Blizzard decided to nerf DKs even more.

Though Class Design was very fun though! I do agree!

I mained a Ret Paladin which was considered pretty back of the pack back then but it was still a blast.
"classes were balanced"

The last pvp season in MoP before the Wod prepatch was the most balanced pvp season there has ever been.

It was a season where anyone but dps monks and shamans could kill anyone else as long as they applied themselves to learn their class.
Mop lmao, it was ok it most certainly wasn't even remotely close to the best.

Legion is way better than Mop even with class balance issues.
I can appreciate MoP for what it was. I personally did not enjoy it at the time. Comparatively to WoD, it was loads better. The raids were good, the content was cool, dailies coming out the !@#, and the patches had good content.

Legion isn't bad at all. They need more content but its not just sitting in your garrison anymore waiting for raid time
"classes were balanced"

At least I had an option to play that was balanced.
I mean listen to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g-wBrU9keE it's like getting punched with nostalgia for me.