HCT LXIII: Dogs and Cats working Together!

Hunter
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 Next
05/04/2017 11:34 AMPosted by Lazyguide
Stupid phone won't let me quote individual pieces right now. Anyway, hope the move goes well! Sucks that you are swamped right now :(. If you want help at some point just hit me up though!

I'm mostly over with school, thank goodness. I really only have, what, four projects to complete by May 15? No biggie. ;)

And sure, I'll accept "help" as in "having a buddy to kill stuff with" and to "starve off boredom by chatting" anytime! :D

(I'm the sort who prefers dying over and over just to successfully solo something before I actually ask for help.)

(I get it from my Dad.)
05/04/2017 11:40 AMPosted by Watermist
05/04/2017 11:34 AMPosted by Lazyguide
Stupid phone won't let me quote individual pieces right now. Anyway, hope the move goes well! Sucks that you are swamped right now :(. If you want help at some point just hit me up though!

I'm mostly over with school, thank goodness. I really only have, what, four projects to complete by May 15? No biggie. ;)

And sure, I'll accept "help" as in "having a buddy to kill stuff with" and to "starve off boredom by chatting" anytime! :D

(I'm the sort who prefers dying over and over just to successfully solo something before I actually ask for help.)

(I get it from my Dad.)
I respect that. I have that mentality for myself and I think that comes from dad.

It's why I don't mind headbutting into a wall for 40 tries until I kill a boss I'm working on XD.
05/04/2017 11:46 AMPosted by Lazyguide
It's why I don't mind headbutting into a wall for 40 tries until I kill a boss I'm working on XD.

It took me ~80 attempts to take down Hexos. No joke.

(At least I had fun. In the last ~35 fights, I had the turning down pat. It was just a matter of gear check since, like I said, I was relatively low-geared in that fight.)
05/04/2017 11:46 AMPosted by Lazyguide

It took me ~80 attempts to down Hexos. No joke.

(At least I had fun. In the last ~35 fights, I had the turning down pat. It was just a matter of gear check since, like I said, I was relatively low-geared in that fight.)
When I am home later I will watch the fight you linked earlier. I'm curious to see it now.

I am looking for excuses to skip xavius. I really want him dead. But it's not even like with Helya where it was a pain with no healing legendary. The fight lasts for about 3 minutes and I'd say for about half of it I literally cannot do anything because of waking nightmare. I just sit there and stare at the screen ans pray the RNG gods love me enough to free me from being pacified and for my pet to dodge several attacks.

It's so boring, but I wanna kill him lol.
So, interesting night.

Guild downed mythic Trilliax tonight.

Managed to finally solo Mythic Xavius after I realized I was a moron and that waking nightmare was caused by his nightmare bolt.

I started working on soloing Nythendra. She actually tickles my pet, but I have learned that she bugs out if you ever use Feign Death. So unfortunately for my new helm, it doesn't help against her and I need the Roots of Shaldrassil. The moment I get those, I will be soloing her, and she will be dying.
Yea, passive move speed is a pain on stuff where moving faster messes with auto attack range and puddle generation.

Makes xylem final phase a pain as well.
You win some, you lose some.

Did not kill H Guldan last night because Phase 3 is a colossal pain, but did get tier pants off N Guldan in a PUG, which frees up my shoulders.

Said PUG then decided to tear through N and H TOV, where I finally finished Chains of the Dead and obtained the Heroic version in one night.
So I have two dungeons and dragons groups I play with and one pathfinder group.

In pathfinder, I'm kind of our group's "tank" so to speak as our monk. I play an incredibky vain and incredibly dumb merfolk. I'm surprised he isn't dead yet to be frank. My own party ends up hitting him as much as the enemy because I'm basically a meat shield that (in character) no one likes. I think tonight was one of the only nights my team didn't nearly get me killed.

I also play DND later, and in that group I am a Cleric under the war beliefs. So I'm tanky and almost like a palidan, I just make use of buffs and melee more than I do actual healing. Last week we killed a gnoll camp leader and we had a "discussion" to force our lying bard to lick the dead gnoll's feet. I am curious what tonight will bring us.
Legendary bracers last night; I keep hoping the legendary self-heal pants will drop because...well, reasons.
Got the dps legendary trinket last night, a little disappointed it's not the other survival legendary I need for the challenge skin, (chest, makes blur grant 50%leech while active, Geting changed in 7.2.5 to making vengeful retreat heal for 30% of my max health, interesting as VR has a 25 sec cd, 15 if tallented. )

Also disappointed I haven't acquired the other ideal legendaries, the DH ring or the DH shoulders, the head would be useful in aoe as well.
I shouldn't complain at all, really. I have all the BIS legendaries needed for raiding and I think the bracers will be useful in the MM challenge - all I need to do now is save up the nether shards so I can finally beat the challenge.
So you know those times when you get a Warden WQ, then swoop in at the last 5% to get the kill credit? Considering it's what Maiev and Khadgar do for the Illidan and Gul'Dan raid encounters, respectively, I have to laugh a little when I hear "Well struck, like a true Warden!"
05/08/2017 03:35 PMPosted by Kabbie
So you know those times when you get a Warden WQ, then swoop in at the last 5% to get the kill credit? Considering it's what Maiev and Khadgar do for the Illidan and Gul'Dan raid encounters, respectively, I have to laugh a little when I hear "Well struck, like a true Warden!"
... You know, when you put it that way, I now can't stop myself from giggling at that.
Got kiljeadens burning wish and the dh legendary helm this week, overcharging my aoe dps to god mode levels.

Now if only I could get the single target ones, I'd be golden.

Side note, that helm in demonic build gives me 4.5 secs off of the eye beam cd per target hit, with a 2-3 sec channel and a 45 sec cd, and this is before absorbing soul fragments for further cd reduction. 5 targets, 22.5 sec cd on eye beam, 9 targets, realistically no cd.

Makes demonic build OP on scorpion, spellblade, and rather decent on botanist
Yeah, Cyclops mode makes Skorpyron's entire fight trivial since you can do the cheese strat.
Well, it seems the devs are trying to make MM right again.

Been trying the Mage Tower challenger when I can. I don't think I'm going to get it this week...
Bumping this to page one by announcing that after six months, 28 AK and 37 AP, I finally finished the hunter campaign on my Alliance alt!

Bring on that third relic slot, baby!
Heroic Gul'Dan down, finally! (Now I just need to consistently live through phase 2.)
05/17/2017 08:05 AMPosted by Kabbie
Heroic Gul'Dan down, finally! (Now I just need to consistently live through phase 2.)
Grats dude! Do you plan to move on to mythic next?
Nah, working on something more depressing: getting a Convergence of Fate to drop.