Legion PvP Season 1 Rewards

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next
Hey all,

Some players did not receive their titles as expected - we are aware of this. We have a fix that will be deployed during realm restarts which should be happening within the next 24 hours. We’ve made sure that all eligible players are flagged correctly, and we expect this distribution to go smoothly.

We appreciate your patience with this, and thank you for your understanding.
01/17/2017 05:28 PMPosted by Ornyx
Hey all,

Some players did not receive their titles as expected - we are aware of this. We have a fix that will be deployed during realm restarts which should be happening within the next 24 hours. We’ve made sure that all eligible players are flagged correctly, and we expect this distribution to go smoothly.

Mah boy
What are you guys doing about alliance titles, not a single person on ally got an updated r1..
Hey all,

Its ok we are used to waiting at this point. Playing League of Legends till you figure pvp out
This is ridiculous
kk
Not good enough from a multi million dollar company
@phen
We have a fix that will be deployed during realm restarts which should be happening within the next 24 hours.

How many times are you going to tell us this? Not this precisely but ya.....lmfao
01/17/2017 05:36 PMPosted by Poosugoi
@phen

Pray for me.
01/17/2017 05:34 PMPosted by Commodoreqt
Not good enough from a multi million dollar company

billion
and what exactly is the cutoffs may I ask?
third time's the charm
01/17/2017 06:07 PMPosted by Verelea
third time's the charm
From what I heard cutoffs were 2566-2568 in that range
01/17/2017 06:41 PMPosted by Lorywn
From what I heard cutoffs were 2566-2568 in that range

Are they taking DQs into account though? Cutoffs should be around 2550 if so
What DQs lol
We should take bikini bottom and push it somewhere else!
CALLLLED IT

forgot the rated bg titles

or was soldier 2k