How lame is new blade's edge

Arenas
It literally gives me a headache. Also the retard ogre that won't !@#$ when you stealth "stop hiding get out there and fight" ......wtf? I mean does blizzard want to encourage mongo play so much that they're yelling it at you now
Replace the ogre sound files with supatease noises for when players get low and its instantly 100x better.
Stop b i t c h i n g, wuss. It's fine.
01/18/2017 03:17 AMPosted by Leveina
01/18/2017 03:08 AMPosted by Razgorb
Stop b i t c h i n g, wuss. It's fine.

It's not fine, it's gay.

Nope. Keep posting to validate your wussiness.
01/18/2017 03:26 AMPosted by Razgorb
01/18/2017 03:17 AMPosted by Leveina
It's not fine, it's gay.

Nope. Keep posting to validate your wussiness.

Lol why are you so aggressive?
I like it and I think the ogre is a nice touch. Also I'm pretty sure ppl know u stealth Wethersfield the ogre yells it or not.
i like it. refreshing to have the arena's updated. they look great.

NOW FIX THE GAMEPLAY.
I think it looks pretty cool. Miles ahead in graphics of the old model. But I also kinda miss the old model purely for nostalgic reasons, though those feelings kinda faded when they added the ramps in the middle.
It !@#$s my laptop, I get like 5 fps on low
01/18/2017 02:53 AMPosted by Leveina
"stop hiding get out there and fight"

Yea rlly, invisibility shouldn't be a factor in late dampening of a 1v1.

No reason one class should be able to stall that hard. Make the crystals progressively spawn more frequently and have the sight effect last longer.
Arena really needed them to focus on having an ogre scream in our ear while we are talking to our friends in discord, that's what pvp really needed lemme tell ya bliz xd
01/18/2017 03:01 AMPosted by Blingtron
Replace the ogre sound files with supatease noises for when players get low and its instantly 100x better.

Please someone make an addon for this LOL.
01/18/2017 03:01 AMPosted by Blingtron

plz replace ogre with supatease npc and blizzcon commentator clips. If we could also get bahjeera in our starting room before the match asking what talents were going to take and how were going to counter the X on the other team. When an enemy healer gets to 2% they auto shapeshift and name change into boetar and you become beanslayer and boetar becomes immune after taking an auto spawning gate even if they have no warlock on the team
Can we have a rick and morty commentator for it instead of the ogre, like the DOTA 2 one?
01/18/2017 09:35 AMPosted by Vyadanas
Can we have a rick and morty commentator for it instead of the ogre, like the DOTA 2 one?

That's a thing!?
Love it, we get a revamped arena and people complain. Do you even want anymore new arenas? This is why we can't have nice things.
01/18/2017 09:52 AMPosted by Bustybimbo
Love it, we get a revamped arena and people complain. Do you even want anymore new arenas? This is why we can't have nice things.

Ashmane's fall has terrible pathing problems
01/18/2017 09:52 AMPosted by Bustybimbo

Some complaints are over the top. Would be cool if they remembered what was important when they made them though.

Weird hills causing LOS, objects, weird invisible parts of pillars protruding further than they appear are all things that took many years to minimize in the OG arenas (and still somewhat exist in them). Would be cool if they remembered all of this and refined all of those things before release instead of spending all the time they did animating an entire forest outside of the boundaries of them. For real, next time you're in ashamane turn around and look outside and realize how much time was spent on making all of that when the map is a pillar/hill pathing nightmare for many classes.

I am thankful though. I'd much rather new arena's even with issues and animated forests over hundreds/thousands of hours spent on another ashran for sure.