Raid Tuning and Nighthold Release Date

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
1 2 3 6 Next
As the holidays approach, we wanted to take a chance to share some information on an upcoming raid tuning adjustment as well as the release date for Nighthold.

Trial of Valor will see a set of tuning adjustments next week, focused mainly on Heroic and Mythic difficulty, which should help groups overcome the challenges of the Trial as they prepare for Nighthold.

Which brings us to the release date for Nighthold itself: We are aiming to unlock Normal and Heroic Nighthold on January 17, 2017. Raid Finder wings and Mythic difficulty will release during the weeks following, which we will share more specific details on at a later time.

We look forward to seeing you in the Nighthold!
We'd rather you take your time on releasing NIghthold and concentrate instead on fixing our specs.

Thank you.
Noice
Will the release of 7.1.5 coincide with the release of Nighthold or be independent?
What about a release date for 7.1.5
12/15/2016 03:06 PMPosted by Vyadanas
Will the release of 7.1.5 coincide with the release of Nighthold or be independent?
They have said before that 7.1.5 and Nighthold release are independent of each other
Sweet, right when I get back from vacation.
12/15/2016 03:07 PMPosted by Vinkelly
What about a release date for 7.1.5

12/15/2016 03:07 PMPosted by Drajilrough
12/15/2016 03:06 PMPosted by Vyadanas
I would place my bets on January 10th for 7.1.5 then...a week to get all the bugs/kinks out of the patch before the raid hits. January 3rd is too close to the holidays still...and I would think they would want to fix any horribly broken class change "oopsies" before the raid releases.
12/15/2016 03:04 PMPosted by Scathbais
We'd rather you take your time on releasing NIghthold and concentrate instead on fixing our specs.

Thank you.

As a fellow lock (demo), I agree, but they already said that lock changes would come later as there was not enough time for 7.1.5 to mess with them.
Gul'dan's days are numbered, at long last! :3
what about 7.1.5 ? Could we get that before Christmas?
We all need that artifact knowledge catch up to have a happy santa good time :P
Would prefer specs to be fixed and properly balanced before the next raid releases.
@Ornyx

Is cutting edge of EN be no longer available after NH is released?
12/15/2016 03:04 PMPosted by Scathbais

Thank you.
12/15/2016 03:00 PMPosted by Ornyx
Trial of Valor will see a set of tuning adjustments next week, focused mainly on Heroic and Mythic difficulty

Way too late... but thanks for removing the artificial roadblock?
12/15/2016 03:31 PMPosted by Totenköpfe
@Ornyx

Is cutting edge of EN be no longer available after NH is released?

Yeah, Cutting Edge EN will not be available once NH releases. Helya Mythic achievement will persist until Argus however.