103 bird dropped a Legendary. Is it any good?

General Discussion
Killed some rare level 103 bird while questing and got a 110 Legendary ring called Ayala's Stone Heart. Is this thing any good or no?

Edit: FFS it's real. I just got it. It hasn't updated yet but will add pic.

Edit: It's showing in my feed now.

Another Edit: For what it's worth, I'm no longer excited lol. It has no purpose in arenas and I blew 10K on a gem. Justice of the Unicorn indeed.

The Last Edit: Just figured I'd let you guys know it dropped off Fleshrender Roc. Would have said before but I forgot name and had to Google him lol.
First, congrats!

Second, I hate you.

Yes, it's an awesome ring :P
I can't see the drop in your activity feed. When did it drop OP?

EDIT: Sorry this forum is full of trolls. And yeah I hear it's supposed to make your rotation a lot smoother.
12/16/2016 05:33 AMPosted by Aelora
First, congrats!

Second, I hate you.

Oh wow and thanks! Honestly had no idea lol, just started playing again. Is the thing actually a rare drop?
12/16/2016 05:34 AMPosted by Iceferno

Sec lemme restart so it'll show. If not I'll add pic.
Fairly rare yes, supremely good, and super rare to just drop off a mob (though I've heard of it happening, always loot your corpses people!).

Also, grats.

Also, the jealousy from these downvoters is palpable.
wow grats man! i didnt even know legendary's could drop pre-110!
12/16/2016 05:34 AMPosted by Versatality
0/10

12/16/2016 05:34 AMPosted by Iceferno

It's in my feed now.
my arms warrior would love that ring. congratz.
Yes, always loot your kills...too bad Blizz made the loot-a-rang completely worthless for Legion eh?
12/16/2016 05:31 AMPosted by Andrsonsilva
Is this thing any good or no?

You're getting called out because you're asking if a legendary item that makes execute (EXECUTE) proc the old sudden death mechanic if it's good. I don't believe it's the best, but it's pretty dang good.

Maybe you're just not aware of what legendaries could be dropping, but if you press shift + J you can look at your loot tab to see any that you are eligible for and the ring is top 3 or something I believe.
12/16/2016 05:34 AMPosted by Andrsonsilva
12/16/2016 05:33 AMPosted by Aelora
First, congrats!

Second, I hate you.

Oh wow and thanks! Honestly had no idea lol, just started playing again. Is the thing actually a rare drop?
Congrats!

Legendaries are random drops now, mainly from level 110 content, but it's possible to see one drop while leveling. It's incredibly rare, so you're really lucky!
12/16/2016 05:36 AMPosted by Jitka
Fairly rare yes, supremely good, and super rare to just drop off a mob (though I've heard of it happening, always loot your corpses people!).

Also, grats.

Also, the jealousy from these downvoters is palpable.

12/16/2016 05:38 AMPosted by Drayzen
wow grats man! i didnt even know legendary's could drop pre-110!

Oh wow lol thank you so much. I'm so glad I decided to level my Warr first for arenas now.

Have put Ret and UH ahead of him in every xpac since LK :(
Well there's proof they can drop on non 110s. Guess I need to drag all my alts out to world bosses for more than just recipes.
12/16/2016 05:41 AMPosted by Sakujo
12/16/2016 05:31 AMPosted by Andrsonsilva
Is this thing any good or no?

You're getting called out because you're asking if a legendary item that makes execute (EXECUTE) proc the old sudden death mechanic if it's good. I don't believe it's the best, but it's pretty dang good.

Maybe you're just not aware of what legendaries could be dropping, but if you press shift + J you can look at your loot tab to see any that you are eligible for and the ring is top 3 or something I believe.

Sudden Death never seemed like a big deal to me since getting Overpower back...

OMG do the ring procs work in arenas?????
I was going to joke and say that the bird dropped birds $*! (Ish) but who am I to judge? :p
Also does anyone know what gem is best for it?
12/16/2016 06:03 AMPosted by Andrsonsilva
Also does anyone know what gem is best for it?
Most likely the 200 strength unique equipped one, can't remember the name
That is a really good ring.

Gratz :D