Time for Kirin Tor Emissary to go bye-bye

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 8 Next
12/20/2016 08:26 AMPosted by Berith
We've established you had done the Suramar one.

I did not get that one ether, I think some one else here did it the day before hand.

I'm just going to go to bed and get online in 12 hours and hope 1 spawns, because I only need 1 more WQ for it.
I've found occasionally a world quest will show on the app, but not in game. I'm not using any questing or map addons.
I'd love to see crafting quests in Dalaran count for the KT emissary. I always wondered why they never did.
12/20/2016 07:53 AMPosted by Espiritu
12/20/2016 07:41 AMPosted by Arsora

WHAT?!
*lip quivers*

How dare you do Kirin Tor quests and have no issues!

Downvoted.

Because people ignoring the bugs all because it worked for them and not others is ok too? grow up.

You're the one crying at me about how you were totally right to downvote a post from someone who says they have no issues... if anyone's acting like they're 5 years old, it's you.
2 things would make it better. Get rid of like the wind. I did it, but man is it a pain in the butt. Also, STOP forcing us to take a BoP rep token, when we are already exalted with them all. Make them account bound or something.
They should just tag the quests as "being beta tested" since we are very clearly doing there testing for them on live servers now.
12/20/2016 06:49 AMPosted by Dîomedes
Respectfully Blizz, you tried, you failed. Now please remove the Kirin Tor Emissary. I'm tired of this Emissary coming up and not being able to complete it on any of my characters because not enough quests come up. Theres no Kirin Tor rep so just remove the emissary. If you want to make it even, then give a small amount of rep of the players choice on completion of one of the 2 or 3 World quests that show up once a week.

Exactly, I totally agree, got 3 done an it goes poof tomorrow. Not worth the grind anymore. One popped up in Eye of Azshara :Dread End, but an instance, no time for that one today . :(
Or...and call me crazy...wait for more to pop up during the three days you have to complete it?
12/20/2016 09:11 AMPosted by Katerlia
Or...and call me crazy...wait for more to pop up during the three days you have to complete it?

Or shouldnt have to do that.
12/20/2016 08:54 AMPosted by Bearfu
I'd love to see crafting quests in Dalaran count for the KT emissary. I always wondered why they never did.

Be nice if the battle pet in Dal did too. That'd help cut down on the anger of lack of KT variety.
12/20/2016 09:11 AMPosted by Katerlia

Okay, you're crazy.

;)

Seriously though. What's wrong with expecting some choices like advertised for the WQ system? The moment an emissary pops we should have 8-10 choices. You don't like "Like the Wind" or it still bugs out for you? Cool, here are 6 other options. But nope, you did Ley Race the day before, so you're down to two bugged Like the Winds and a puzzle. (I love the puzzles).

I'm not sure I'll be able to log in again until Thursday. That's on me, but it's highly disappointing that I can't complete the emissary the day it pops up because there just aren't enough quests to offer me choice. Especially since I'm a filthy casual who really wants the Nightfallen rep boost so I can continue that storyline.
12/20/2016 07:02 AMPosted by Banetooth
I did 2 Like the Wind Quests last night for the first time, 1 EoA dungeon and an enigma puzzle.

I can see how they wouldn't be your cup of tea, but they were fine for me.

Stormhiem took about 15 tries to get the hang of it, plus it was my first time doing the quest.

Highmountain, I 1-shotted it.

I would have had some ley races up, but I did those the day before.

I'm alright with Kirin Tor. If I don't want to do them, I just simply don't.

Except if you want to get your chest from the Tor you have to do them. Otherwise it just clogs up your Emissary Quest. So no, you don't have a choice.
Personally, I look forward to the KT quests, especially "Like the Wind." The one and only think I don't like is having to fly to every zone for them. It's a nice change of pace. Kill X/ Collect X/ Free X all become very repetitive...I think whoever designed it is genius in my book, it's nice to have something different and fun. Hate all you want, but they are way better and more thought out than all the others. If only they could fix the bugs...
"Have to" ? No.

"Can" ? Yes.

12/20/2016 08:22 AMPosted by Raiyyn
I never said that it was definitely on other people's end and couldn't possibly be a bug on Blizz's side.

I just want to point out that both of you are arguing FOR a system that is bugged for some people and/or not working as intended as evidenced by the amount of quests for the other emissaries.
12/20/2016 09:43 AMPosted by Dîomedes
I just want to point out that both of you are arguing FOR a system that is bugged for some people and/or not working as intended as evidenced by the amount of quests for the other emissaries.

What bug though ?

Kirin-Tor and Wardens are always limited quest wise because they are not tied to a particular zone. You do the ones available and get little choice as to actually what it is you're going to have to get done.

What quests did you not see since yesterday ? 2 in Stormheim, 1 in Highmountain, the one in Suramar from Sunday if you had left it up, the Eye of Azshara one, for sure there's a new one today in Azsuna near the Academy.

Which of these "bugged" for you ?
I can store them in there for a week so long as I don't let the 2 other slots fill up. So I pick and choose the least annoying quests to do over the week. It is annoying but sadly its no big deal if there is no quest up cause you do have the week. There are some quests for this faction that make me shutter. I play this type of game cause I don't like movement puzzles, don't bring the thing I am avoiding into my sanctuary.
12/20/2016 10:07 AMPosted by Margirita
I can store them in there for a week so long as I don't let the 2 other slots fill up.

Does that really work ? If so, even better!
12/20/2016 09:58 AMPosted by Berith
Which of these "bugged" for you ?

Some people are only receiving 1 or 2 quests. Its definitely not intended for there to be only 3 at most and a dungeon for the 4th.
12/20/2016 10:11 AMPosted by Dîomedes
Some people are only receiving 1 or 2 quests. Its definitely not intended for there to be only 3 at most and a dungeon for the 4th.

Who are these people and which of the quests listed didn't they "get" ?

Everyone gets the same quest in the same region. And other regions don't use US forums.
Sorry boys, Kirin Tor quests are part of the class fantasy and Legion legacy.