Patriots and Falcons Super Bowl

Movies, TV and Entertainment
That time of year again when the last teams standing will battle it out for a championship. After seeing my Chicago Cubs take the World Series in seven games I am hoping my Patriots also win their big game.

What about the rest of you all?

Patriots, Falcons or don't care.
I am hoping for the Falcons to win. Nothing against the Patriots, but as a Packer fan, I would rather the Falcons win so we at least lost to the "best" team. Going to be a fun game to watch regardless.
Falcons 35 - 31

Zigra,
tosses a nickel in the bowl.
So long as I see an entertaining game, like 52-49, then I'll be happy.
ATLien till the day I die
I hate to say it, but the falcons are gonna get their butts handed to them by the pats, i mean they are a team facing against the PATRIOTS, a team that has veteran experience of winning SB's before and have a more skilled coaching formula than the falcons have.
I do believe the odds are stacked against the falcons. They are after all the underdog here having never won a Superbowl while going up against a very strong team. As a Giants fan, I'm quite disappointed we didn't make it ourselves to battle the Pats for a third time.

In light of these facts I do hope the Falcons come through but in the end I won't have too hard feelings one way or another.
I do believe the odds are stacked against the falcons. They are after all the underdog here having never won a Superbowl while going up against a very strong team. As a Giants fan, I'm quite disappointed we didn't make it ourselves to battle the Pats for a third time.
In light of these facts I do hope the Falcons come through but in the end I won't have too hard feelings one way or another.

TBH i think we're kinda tired of seeing the giants face off against the pats in the SB and if it were to happen again, the giant's luck would run out.
01/28/2017 06:02 AMPosted by Dirona

TBH i think we're kinda tired of seeing the giants face off against the pats in the SB and if it were to happen again, the giant's luck would run out.

That's your opinion!
<span class="truncated">...</span>

That's your opinion!

Yes it is their opinion and they have every right to express their opinion here without being flamed as do you have the same rights.