Blizzard GMs are terrible

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 6 Next
12/12/2016 04:31 PMPosted by Veloxtus
Poeple in this day and age think 'good customer service' means you had your issue solved to your liking and that's not true. Its a false ideal injected by a system of 'the customer is always right' which is unfortunately neither true nor a cgood practice. Sometimes there is nothing that can be done and that expectation needs to be made clear like in the ticket he got. They didn't skate around the issue, the only problem here is that OP didn't like the answer to his request.

Well said! That was an ideal customer service interaction- polite, engaging, with a clear explanation and an apology for the inconvenience. But the op got told 'no' and that's all that matters; it's time to whine about how 'awful' Blizz's customer service is. Might as well go into a store with last week's sale paper and then throw a fit when the cashier politely explains that all that stuff's not on sale anymore.
12/12/2016 04:14 PMPosted by Zarrik
<span class="truncated">...</span>

The truth is only hurting you, the downvotes means no one cares.

You do know the staff manipulate the downvotes right? This has been proven why do you think it hides the persons post as well, do you know any other game forums that work this way?

Do you wear your tin foil hat outside or only at home?
I feel ya. A guild member of mine is still waiting for her mount from the firelands raid we did. We got every achievement in there and everyone got theirs but her. She put in a ticket and it went unanswered and nothing was done. She put a ticket in again. It's sad because we took them in there for that one reason. She has every achievement nothing was missing. She deserves her mount.

The truth is only hurting you, the downvotes means no one cares.

You do know the staff manipulate the downvotes right? This has been proven

YA AND I BEEN PROVEN THAT ERTH IS FLAT HERES MY PROOF:
This has been proven
Sort of funny how I was just in another thread right before reading this one, and I was posting about how Blizz GM's respond in tickets by referring people to wowhead's site, and here's yet another example of that.
They've always been a little shaky, but they've gone off the deep end now with their "hey, have you checked out WoWhead!?" auto response.
The only thing I'll say is that from the looks of it, the GMs are given a very specific way to handle tickets and I'm willing to guess by how rushed things are that they are given stupidly strict "time per ticket" quotas that means they can't even spend the time they need to do their jobs correctly. After working in multiple customer service roles with strict KPI, that'd be my educated guess.

As someone who provides customer service ( specifically tech support to medical professionals which is mostly customer service and a side of technical skills ), I will say if I provided to my customers the kind of service Blizzard GMs give to me, I would be out of a job VERY quickly.

Addendum: You'd think being in customer service would make me more tolerant of them. It doesn't, just makes me angry when they mess around and don't get the problem solved.
12/12/2016 04:07 PMPosted by Heradura
For $9.50 an hour, I wouldn't care too much either.
No one is forcing them to work there. And you sound like a real winner, someone who will go far in the world if all you think about is how much you get paid. You should do your best no matter what.
12/12/2016 04:43 PMPosted by Abercio
They did recommend he visit wowhead, which they also know contains malware and could infect his system. Might be something to pursue there.

In any case it sounds like OP had a GM that tried. Seems he would be upset at the missing glyphs but not sure why he'd be upset at the GM.

I once had a GM response that had nothing to do with my problem, it was like he copy/pasted the wrong response.

oHHH MISSED THAT!

Damn he has a case then.
It's a wonder people can say "If I did *THIS* I'd be fired" without of course actually working at Blizzard or someplace similar. Last couple of years Blizzard has won awards for best customer support and best place to work (Fortune magazine). Can others say the same?
12/12/2016 06:56 PMPosted by Robertheus
It's a wonder people can say "If I did *THIS* I'd be fired" without of course actually working at Blizzard or someplace similar. Last couple of years Blizzard has won awards for best customer support and best place to work (Fortune magazine). Can others say the same?

I looked and can't find any mention of anyone giving Blizzard an award for customer service. Have a link?
happened to me with glyph of inquisitor eye

they suggested i try the item restoration

where the hell are they finding these dropkicks

i'd just wish they'd wake up and really cut/copy responses don't speed the process up, it just forces a person to resubmit the ticket in the hopes the get a GM that actually cares about doing a good job.

if a person has to do this multiple times for a single issues it leads to heavy frustration
Sure: https://www.ccma.ie/events/1028/ccma-members-forum-blizzard-entertainment-customer-experience-showcase-delivering-renowned-player-service-through-technology-and-acclaimed-learning-programmes.html
12/12/2016 05:33 PMPosted by Thelsuo
With the amount of vitriol against GMs on this forum, how this OP was down voted so much is beyond me.

Fake accounts, fake downvotes, you really think that many people post I hate this game and suddenly everyone is on Blizzards side and that's real lmfao.

Come on, it's pretty obvious whats going on unless you have a very low IQ, and then nothing is obvious, and you prolly think the moon is made of cheese.
12/12/2016 07:03 PMPosted by Robertheus
Sure: https://www.ccma.ie/events/1028/ccma-members-forum-blizzard-entertainment-customer-experience-showcase-delivering-renowned-player-service-through-technology-and-acclaimed-learning-programmes.html

That organization is a far cry from a JD Power or something similar. It is more a professional organization that pushes customer service as an industry than anything resembling an actual arbiter of quality.

They are also just for customer service based in Ireland.

You do know the staff manipulate the downvotes right? This has been proven why do you think it hides the persons post as well, do you know any other game forums that work this way?

Do you wear your tin foil hat outside or only at home?

Damn look at this account by this poster

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/trollbane/Wa/simple

it's like they aren't even trying to hide it anymore.
12/12/2016 05:35 PMPosted by Teranin
With the amount of vitriol against GMs on this forum, how this OP was down voted so much is beyond me.

The vitriol is generally against Ornyx/Lore, along with the developers themselves.

The GM staff usually are trying to help folks out, so the hate against them doesn't come quite as often.

Edit: Looks like I made a few friends. Aah well. /moonkin dance.

So either you work for Blizz and this is your personal account or you haven't been on the forums in a very very long time.
12/12/2016 07:09 PMPosted by Zarrik

Fake accounts, fake downvotes, you really think that many people post I hate this game and suddenly everyone is on Blizzards side and that's real lmfao.

Come on, it's pretty obvious whats going on unless you have a very low IQ, and then nothing is obvious, and you prolly think the moon is made of cheese.

Get some help, before you end up shooting up a pizza place somewhere.
12/12/2016 07:19 PMPosted by Sugarskull
12/12/2016 07:09 PMPosted by Zarrik

Get some help, before you end up shooting up a pizza place somewhere.

You are correct nothing is a conspiracy everything in this world is fair and straight forward, companies would never control their website customer vitriol through fake accounts...that's crazy!

And the 2000 election completely fair voter fraud never happens in America Bush won Florida by 537 votes fair and square. Despite all the counting issues and the fact that his brother is the governor of that state and it won the entire election, totally fair.

But while we are getting all close now, I want to make you a giant offer on a invisible bridge, deal of a lifetime, before you say no. Ask me what color it is.
I would rather let geek squad work on my PC, than listen to what a GM spews.