WET Community Lounge: 76

World’s End Tavern: Role-play and Fan Fiction
Prev 1 17 18 19 26 Next
12/27/2016 12:13 PMPosted by Surfgirl
12/27/2016 11:50 AMPosted by Hawkéns
Still not liking the idea of those nobility types, no matter what race they are. if they think they are better then everyone then there just terrible in my opinion.

It's ok

even though you don't understand the way of the Kaldorei

even though you mistook me for one of illdan's concubines with your...lick comment

I like you human.....let me buy you a drink

/passes ale to Hawkéns

.......if you did went with the licking i would of just removed my jacket.
its not like it was on my pants.
/takes the ale.

huh thanks.

12/27/2016 12:00 PMPosted by Cayssardria
12/27/2016 11:50 AMPosted by Hawkéns
Still not liking the idea of those nobility types, no matter what race they are. if they think they are better then everyone then there just terrible in my opinion.

They're getting a crash course in re-entering the real world. And failing miserably. Which is why we have to knock some sense into them.

still think the blood elves are the ones who should be worried.
12/27/2016 12:14 PMPosted by Surfgirl
12/27/2016 12:00 PMPosted by Cayssardria
They're getting a crash course in re-entering the real world. And failing miserably. Which is why we have to knock some sense into them.

Seems kind of wild at suramar. All of Elune's Children, even the estranged ones working together

I think it's kinda really amazing. Even though there's so much friction between them.
I like bacon.
12/27/2016 02:35 PMPosted by Zurianna
I like bacon.

/puts bacon in the elfs hand
Be careful of worgens now.
*sniffsniff* bacon?

((Mathi on an alt, I had switched to respond to a druid thread and haven't switched back yet.))
12/27/2016 03:10 PMPosted by Goezrawr
*sniffsniff* bacon?

((Mathi on an alt, I had switched to respond to a druid thread and haven't switched back yet.))

/tosses the worgen an extra piece of bacon.
*sniffsniff* bacon?

Oooh, if I had druidy questions, would you mind me asking you? I'll make some more bacon. . .
Steak.
12/27/2016 03:17 PMPosted by Cayssardria
*sniffsniff* bacon?

Oooh, if I had druidy questions, would you mind me asking you? I'll make some more bacon. . .

My druid experience is only good until Legion hit. Haven't been on her since, except to run Firelands once. I'm unfortunately not the best person to ask, but I can pass along a question to my guild's druid for you ^_^ he's pretty good at what he does
12/27/2016 03:33 PMPosted by Zurianna
Steak.

Hawken, you're sure that Zurianna isn't just a Worgen in disguise? She seems to like her meat.
12/27/2016 04:46 PMPosted by Kerzone
12/27/2016 03:33 PMPosted by Zurianna
Steak.

Hawken, you're sure that Zurianna isn't just a Worgen in disguise? She seems to like her meat.

i like meat too but you don't see me as a worgen, they would literally pounce ya for bacon or steak.
12/27/2016 04:40 PMPosted by Goezrawr
My druid experience is only good until Legion hit. Haven't been on her since, except to run Firelands once. I'm unfortunately not the best person to ask, but I can pass along a question to my guild's druid for you ^_^ he's pretty good at what he does

Oh, thank you! I just have a few questions, and I don't think any of them are legion specific. Like when did it become more socially acceptable for female night elves to become druids? I know druids are the guardians of both the wilds and the Dream, but does druidic power stem from the environment, or the Emerald Dream? And, generally, how long are druid novices in training?

/Hands the worgen a plate of freshly cooked bacon
"Rest In Peace, Carrie Fisher. You Will Be Missed Greatly."
/cries
12/27/2016 04:47 PMPosted by Hawkéns
i like meat too but you don't see me as a worgen, they would literally pounce ya for bacon or steak.

Point taken.
12/27/2016 05:03 PMPosted by Cyndilou
/cries

/Hugs
That was kinda rough, I'll admit.
Hey
12/27/2016 05:08 PMPosted by Cayssardria
12/27/2016 05:03 PMPosted by Cyndilou
/cries

/Hugs