Elite Gear Vendor

Battlegrounds
Is there one now or only after the end of the season?
01/13/2017 04:26 AMPosted by Mavrena

When season 2 ends there will be one.

Only when you RP enough.
<3

You can buy it from a vendor at the end of the season as long as you've hit 2k in any bracket (which you have).
as a DH you should be paying the rest of us extra gold because your class is more broken then anything that has ever been put in this game. Your 2k achieve is the same as the medals given out at the special olympics
01/13/2017 01:12 PMPosted by Prisonbuddy
Your 2k achieve is the same as the medals given out at the special olympics

hilarious
as a DH you should be paying the rest of us extra gold because your class is more broken then anything that has ever been put in this game. Your 2k achieve is the same as the medals given out at the special olympics

y u gotta be so hurtful :( he got 2200 in 2014
Will the elite vendor be only for season 2 or will there be a season 1 elite vendor as well? Got 2k last season but not going to this season probably. seems like it would be a no brainer to stick the 2 side by side or in the same vendor but does anyone have any real idea on this?
01/13/2017 12:20 PMPosted by Lavette
Only when you RP enough.
<3
Must rp more then.

How much gold are we talking here? Like, if it gets above 300, I might reroll or something. Picking flowers can only sustain my gold pool for so long!
01/13/2017 03:57 PMPosted by Mavrena
01/13/2017 12:20 PMPosted by Lavette
...Only when you RP enough.
<3
Must rp more then.

How much gold are we talking here? Like, if it gets above 300, I might reroll or something. Picking flowers can only sustain my gold pool for so long!

dont worry mav this guy just likes to spend his time flaming on the forums while he levels.. he has 26 level 110s lol
Your 2k achieve is the same as the medals given out at the special olympics

Give this man a medal.
01/13/2017 04:22 PMPosted by Deshxx
01/13/2017 03:57 PMPosted by Mavrena
...Must rp more then.

...How much gold are we talking here? Like, if it gets above 300, I might reroll or something. Picking flowers can only sustain my gold pool for so long!

dont worry mav this guy just likes to spend his time flaming on the forums while he levels.. he has 26 level 110s lol

your an idiot if you believe whoever attached me to guildox is me. That site is about as reliable as desh's internet when facing coopr in a 2200+ rbg.
01/14/2017 10:15 AMPosted by Prisonbuddy
01/13/2017 04:22 PMPosted by Deshxx

your an idiot if you believe whoever attached me to guildox is me. That site is about as reliable as desh's internet when facing coopr in a 2200+ rbg.

Why do you have some personal vendetta against me because someone's internet went out 1 time against me when i've played them multiple times. Do you just let out your anger of being 1900 by leveling?
01/13/2017 02:03 PMPosted by Justdiferent
Will the elite vendor be only for season 2 or will there be a season 1 elite vendor as well? Got 2k last season but not going to this season probably. seems like it would be a no brainer to stick the 2 side by side or in the same vendor but does anyone have any real idea on this?

I'm pretty sure its for season 1 and 2. so you should be in the clear, you just had to have gotten it in one of the two seasons.