$40 or 60 dollar pet?! wtf!!!

General Discussion
12/26/2016 08:34 AMPosted by Delénn
12/26/2016 06:38 AMPosted by Glakhmed

Not only did I buy Overwatch just for the pet, I didn't even buy it for the pet for myself. I paid $60 for a game that I played for 30 minutes before I said "oh gawd this game is terrible" before trading it in AND giving the pet code (and all the other digital goodies) away. So I guess that makes me extra special stupid.

Well I tell you what, message me in game, and we can exchange contact information, and I will seek your counsel prior to making any financial decision that is over $25. No, I'm being serious, since I am too stupid to spend my money in a manner that makes me happy, I want YOU to personally make all my financial decisions for me.
So you collect empty computer code? I hope you don't or ever have kids, you really are fcuking stupid. damn.

I hope you don't ever waste your money on good food or movies. Because then those are just gone and you have nothing to show for them!
12/26/2016 08:36 AMPosted by Hamstar
I hope you don't ever waste your money on good food or movies. Because then those are just gone and you have nothing to show for them!

Well that's not entirely true. I have a big stomach and diabetes to show for it :-)
12/26/2016 08:34 AMPosted by Delénn
So you collect empty computer code? I hope you don't or ever have kids, you really are fcuking stupid. damn.

Or rich.

Ya know, whatever makes you feel better about yourself.
12/25/2016 11:25 PMPosted by Aluraesia
I'm not saying OW is a bad game, because i cant say because i never played it. But i'm just saying people who specificall who buy OW just for the pet and don't play the game itself are coocoo

So... because they look at things differently they're crazy? Ok. I hope I never meet you irl or in game.