A-Demo 'Lock LF Active, Casual Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello! I'm looking for a guild on US-Draenor to join. I've gotten kind of bored, and well lonely constantly soloing and many of my friends have since stopped playing.
I would love to join an active guild that is on the more casual side of things. As much as I would love to eventually get into raiding and such, I can't really be set to a strict raid schedule due to RL stuff like work and family, which makes it hard to find a guild it seems. x_x Hopefully I can find a guild that I can consider like family. :)
I do have Discord, which is the only chat program my computer can tolerate.
Elliien add my btag maybe we can help you out a bit
Jaxngad1125#1255

Cheers jax
Howdy!

If you'd switch your server, we'd love to have you. We are exactly that and looking to build up the guild with fun people. We'd love to run stuff (quests, dungeons, etc) and if you'd like to raid ever, we could always use more frands!

Hit me up and we can chat!
- Ali :)
Alicat#1621
<Skada Doesnt Know>

Raid Times:
Friday: 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (3 hours)
Satuday: 7-11:00PM CST (4 hours)

Loot System: EP/GP

Emerald Nightmare
7/7 Normal
7/7 Heroic
5/7 Mythic

Trials of Valor
3/3 Normal
3/3 Heroic

<Skada Doesnt Know> is a weekend raiding guild on Mal'ganis-US. Many of the core raiders have experience dating back to Wrath and after reforming, seek to become one of the top guilds on Mal'ganis.

What we expect of you:

* Properly geared (gems and enchants)

* 100% attendence during trial runs (~90% if passed trial)
Emergencies/vacations happen, but you must let officers know ahead of time.

* Look up fights BEFORE raid
This is especially true if you have not downed/seen the fight ON THAT DIFFICULTY
* Extensive knowledge of your class and spec
A willingness and ability to play multiple dps specs depending on fights (especially for mages, rogues, warlocks, dk).

* Minimize (burst) damage taken
Watch boss timers and be ready to react to abilities instead of waiting for abilities to occur and responding according. Someone taking extensive damage/dying will not last long in our trials. Someone that is PROACTIVE vs. REACTIVE can minimize damage taken and thus increase survivability.

* Ability to follow directions
If you are told to stack, be sure to be stacked ASAP. Interrupts NEED to happen. Death Grips/Smoke Bombs/Hand of Sacrifices SHOULD come out. Stun WHEN WE CALL. We do check abilities cast and we know if you didn't do what we ask.

What you should expect of us:

* Efficient raiding
We raid only 7 hours yet are as far progressed as guilds that raid 10 or more. We manage this by 1) minimizing downtime during loot distribution and 2)...

* Proactive research into optimal strategy
We labor over multiple vods (POV kills, streams, theorycrafting, etc.) to select the best strategy for our raid. We are self-critical and will refine strategies based on our composition.

* Social raiding guild
Many of us still raid due to friendships forged over years of raiding. We encourage people to participate in our social circle.

* Laid-back atmosphere
While taking raiding seriously, we do not get angry or yell at people. We don't focus on the negative and instead state what needs to be worked on or improved. If you consistently under perform for a specific boss (constant lag spikes, lack of understanding) you will be sat so you can relax and recollect yourself. Sometimes a few minutes away does wonders for performance

You can add me Yin#1932 if you are interested or have any questions.
<Nebula> [A] on Draenor-Echo Isles is looking for more to join our core raid team. We're currently 2/7M and 2/3H with high chances of kills on Dragons and Spider in the next week or two.

We raid 2 days a week, Tuesday & Wednesday 5pm-8pm PST/8pm-11pm EST.

If you'd like to talk more feel free to add myself or one of the other officers on Battle.net. You can also find more info about our guild at our website (www.nebula.gg) or our forums post ( https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752275250 ).

[Raid Leader] Demonboltz: Sauron#1367
[Co-Leader] Alzahr: Alzar#11256
[Officer] Blackstool: Blackstool#1408
[Officer] Tramatyze: Suffocates#1332