RIP PVP 35+ Traits Enabled

General Discussion
1 2 3 26 Next
Highly Rated
NOW IN PVP 35+ TRAITS IS ENABLED so someone with 54 traits will be doing 14.5 % more dmg than others makes playing multiple characters in pvp bad cuz you need to grind 1 for max dmg gg blizz
Jan 9 -197
So get motivated and get more traits instead of crying.
Highly Rated
get motivated LOL yea just grind 54 traits on multiple characters just no life it to stay competitive..
Jan 9 -145
Lol the pick one and go. Thinking you should be strong on all alts compared to a persons main is stupid and idiotic.
Highly Rated
eh, what really get's me is the new DH overlord status, and increased damage in PvP. Come on blizz, damage is already WAY too high, healing needs some love.
Highly Rated
01/09/2017 01:35 PMPosted by Zemil
Lol the pick one and go. Thinking you should be strong on all alts compared to a persons main is stupid and idiotic.

IT'S PVP YOU IDIOT IT SHOULD BE BALANCED AND BASED OFF SKILL NOT NO LIFERS GRINDING AP
Highly Rated
I thought the whole point of the "pvp char templates" was to avoid issues like this....
Highly Rated
Yeah it's pretty obnoxious.
"You don't need pvp gear anymore!"
Sweet!
"But you'll still have to grind out necessary talents!"
!@#$!
Jan 9 -144
Then do not PVP carebears.
Highly Rated
The biggest issue I have with this is it's completely out of left field with no warning what so ever. If you were a PvPer you got to 35 and then maybe tries out other toons/specs.

PvE mains had a real reason to keep pushing that higher so it's no big deal for them.

Again the poor lack of communication from Blizzard STRIKES again.
01/09/2017 01:37 PMPosted by Katojune
The biggest issue I have with this is it's completely out of left field with no warning what so ever. If you were a PvPer you got to 35 and then maybe tries out other toons/specs.

PvE mains had a real reason to keep pushing that higher so it's no big deal for them.

Again the poor lack of communication from Blizzard STRIKES again.

This was my thought on it too. The gap in power was already creeping in to random BGs even with the templates enabled. My BM hunter does crap damage in PVP but I at least had the benefit of 8% increase from my ilvl, my artifact, etc. Now I'll have even more of an advantage and that feels weird. I feel bad for anyone just getting started who queues for a BG TBH. It's hard enough for me to fight back, I can't imagine a fresh BM hunter with no traits, no stamina, and nothing else going for them. Just a speedbump for DKs to trundle over I guess.
Oh jeez, I thought I was excited for priest buffs.

... and yet this joke of a change happens.

YAY.
01/09/2017 01:37 PMPosted by Zemil
Then do not PVP carebears.

Guys like this right here are why many people don't feel sympathy for most of the PvP community.
Jan 9 -112
QQ teh sky is falling!! All this crying over stuff no one knows how it will effect it.
I be healing for 15 percent more in battle ground....I highly doubt horde going be frighten

"He healing slightly more then he was Git him Blargh!"

**Side Note**

if ever you feel like you need attention from fellow players, que up as a healer as random battle ground

People will be jumping out shadows off roofs and running across lakes to kill ya
good times!
Highly Rated
Is it just me or is Legion starting to be the worst expansion ever for pvp?
01/09/2017 01:32 PMPosted by Serval
NOW IN PVP 35+ TRAITS IS ENABLED so someone with 54 traits will be doing 14.5 % more dmg than others that is RETARDED and makes playing multiple characters in pvp bad cuz you need to grind 1 for max dmg gg blizz

Finally a good excuse to cancel my sub
Jan 9 -103
Starting to be the worst expansion for QQ babies.
01/09/2017 01:50 PMPosted by Zemil
Starting to be the worst expansion for QQ babies.

dude get off the forums were here to discuss real issues good for you for having 54 traits and feeling like you need it in pvp because you have no skill and need traits to out weigh other players.
01/09/2017 01:47 PMPosted by Zemil
QQ teh sky is falling!! All this crying over stuff no one knows how it will effect it.
Don't post if you don't know what you're talking about