[A] The Alliance Empire - PvP / PvE

Tichondrius
Prev 1 22 23 24 26 Next
Bump
05/25/2017 11:26 AMPosted by Deathologysz
Bump

How many variations on "Deathology" have you come up with so far?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbX_xfNuSc8

bump
Jeez you posted that old video again

40 people and you didn't kill anything lol!

Please use class colors in raid frames btw or just hide them completely.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/tichondrius/cadogan

Someone get this guy gems and enchants! I'll chip in.

Thanks to AE for back-to-back Tol Barad wins tonight and 500+ HKs.
05/26/2017 10:04 PMPosted by Stragir
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/tichondrius/cadogan

Someone get this guy gems and enchants! I'll chip in.

Thanks to AE for back-to-back Tol Barad wins tonight and 500+ HKs.

Great fights! We got over 1000Hks
Video inc :)
02/04/2017 09:02 PMPosted by Daathh
Ruin Gaming lite. This guild...Enjoy while it lasts. One thing is for sure; Alrithin was right about Cad and Death...everyone in the "family" will get left behind whenever they decide to faction change and server hop. Like a cancer; they infect, metastasize, and die out when the host is no longer viable.
They talk about Archaos yelling at guildies for WPvP failure....well, The leadership in TAE (formally The Horde Empire) will demote and kick people if they engage in pve instEads of WPvP, like petulant children. If you think contributing to their "media department" is a worthy endeavor; be prepared to be plagiarized and forgotten. But hey! Have fun! Throw some more money at them! Get those 2-bit mugs and t-shirts!
-yours, former THE ranking officer...before seeing the light.

1) awesome name. love the kabbalistic reference.

2) totally agree. i came into <The Horde Empire> very late in the game. i signed up for an event on the calendar that Hanzo was hosting. Cadoogan kicked Hanzo, and i simply asked "why?" and got /gkicked. real nice. the guild was in the process of switching factions at the time, and Cad would arbitrarily kick people, active or not. anybody that even asked what was going on also got kicked.
02/17/2017 02:31 AMPosted by Tÿrz
02/08/2017 02:30 PMPosted by Alrithin

You gonna ignore this too Vursula?

They ignore their player base, of course they're going to ignore this post. They prey on those that don't frequent forums. How many people you think they recruit from forum posts vs random spam invites? If they do, then it's exactly the people they want, a bunch of yes men/women to fill ranks and spend, I mean "donate" money and once they've sucked enough life from them. Then they'll just dump the bodies off to some poor guild after they disband and recycle somewhere else. They literally just did this, and it's been said for years that it happens again and again. This is you shouldn't join guilds ran by children who throw tempter tantrums in teamspeak. TAE is good target practice though, no more talent, but just good target practice out in the world.

although i thought there were some poor leadership choices made in the faction transfer from <The Horde Empire> to <The Alliance Empire>, one thing i don't hold against Cadogan is the guild bank. if a guild is doing a faction change, the guild bank goes with the guild leader, just as it would go to their mail box if they disbanded the guild. <The Horde Empire> was mostly left intact, with new leadership appointed. my issue was more when the old leadership would come in a kick people, not communicating, and going over the head of the new leadership. i dropped money in that guild bank too, but so what? if Cad had just left <The Horde Empire> to the new leadership, passed guild lead, and /gquit, then i don't think it would've been such a mess. most of the problems were because he had already began <The Alliance Empire> but would pop back in the old guild, and thin out their ranks, including officers who were loyal, if a little critical (Hanzo comes to mind).
@Flashòck i think organized wpvp is a good idea. you should talk to Inenta about that. it seems more common for rival factions to coordinate on RP servers, but the only way to ensure even number fights is to organize a little. skirmishes will always happen out in the world, but it would be cool to have a weekly or monthly event, wpvp or wargame, that we could sign up for.

i love rivalry, but also realize there are real people behind these toons. most of my friends around town play Alliance on other servers. if i see you in game though... have at you!
you would be unwise trying to coordinate anything with these scum
they wont make a move without the upper hand...
which is why THE wasn't immediately disbanded,
just namechanged and managed as a cross faction feeder to build morale for TAE
oh but anya was soooooo easy (in more ways than one)
and im glad things went the way they did...
because now ninas hate fuelled faction transfer was the only move he could make...
they should hire me as a saleman for blizzard because of all the transfers i caused
The thing about these wpvp guilds is that you have no place to be critical whilst being loyal.

There are only spots for yes-men.

Remember, you are a number for the fight. That's it.
Guys you really need to work on your TLDR posts. A little formatting can go a long way.

Those extremely long, run-on sentences and everything in one paragraph is just awful.

Keep it short and sweet or split you're points into different paragraphs. Thanks.

@Maldoror I have tried setting up events with WSV on several occasions but no one responds.

Vursula accepted once, but only 7 WSV showed up, he lost, and later removed me.

Vursula constantly trolls our recruit threads and I honestly don't want to work with him anymore.

Zingfer has shown interest but our schedules don't really line up.
Lost interest in you flash, once you started becoming such a cry baby.
05/27/2017 03:49 PMPosted by Vursulà
Lost interest in you

Don't worry, TAE has also lost interest with your guild. They're busy fighting real wpvp competition on ED.
05/27/2017 03:49 PMPosted by Vursulà
Lost interest in you flash, once you started becoming such a cry baby.

If you actually lost interest, you wouldn't keep posting. But you are just bad at forum PvP and your next post will prove that XD
05/27/2017 10:37 AMPosted by Maldoror
<span class="truncated">...</span>

They ignore their player base, of course they're going to ignore this post. They prey on those that don't frequent forums. How many people you think they recruit from forum posts vs random spam invites? If they do, then it's exactly the people they want, a bunch of yes men/women to fill ranks and spend, I mean "donate" money and once they've sucked enough life from them. Then they'll just dump the bodies off to some poor guild after they disband and recycle somewhere else. They literally just did this, and it's been said for years that it happens again and again. This is you shouldn't join guilds ran by children who throw tempter tantrums in teamspeak. TAE is good target practice though, no more talent, but just good target practice out in the world.

although i thought there were some poor leadership choices made in the faction transfer from <The Horde Empire> to <The Alliance Empire>, one thing i don't hold against Cadogan is the guild bank. if a guild is doing a faction change, the guild bank goes with the guild leader, just as it would go to their mail box if they disbanded the guild. <The Horde Empire> was mostly left intact, with new leadership appointed. my issue was more when the old leadership would come in a kick people, not communicating, and going over the head of the new leadership. i dropped money in that guild bank too, but so what? if Cad had just left <The Horde Empire> to the new leadership, passed guild lead, and /gquit, then i don't think it would've been such a mess. most of the problems were because he had already began <The Alliance Empire> but would pop back in the old guild, and thin out their ranks, including officers who were loyal, if a little critical (Hanzo comes to mind).

We did pass leadership, even paid for their guild name change and gquit so they can do whatever they wanted.

Where are you getting your information from? Horribly wrong lol

Ps. Please find out the facts first before spewing crap out of your mouth. Ty.
hehe death...
the guild still went bye bye...
nice try with the shadowgames tho
Speaking of shadow games, when you gonna start posting on your horde toon?
Tell arch not to hide on different servers while leveling. Makes twice now I have sent raids to camp him, but can't find him.