Please, it's been long enough!

Druid
Please, give Balance Druids more appearance options, I HATE playing as a chicken!

I know we have the Glyph of Stars, but with that, I can't use my Gleaming Roc Feather (Flap). That, and in general, I think Balance has waited long enough for alternate appearances, especially after all the wonderful art work that has been put into our other specs. Great job on most of the appearances of cat and bear, really nice stuff!

Not the highest of priorities of course, just something that ruffles my feathers ;)
Flap has been fixed to work with Glyph of Stars now.
01/23/2017 06:26 AMPosted by Killias

^ it basically lets you levitate like a priest if you have the stars glyph on.
01/23/2017 06:26 AMPosted by Killias

I didn't know that, thanks very much :)
Just tested Flap with Glyph of Stars and it still requires Moonkin form to use :(
Yeah, so turn into a Moonkin (and still look like yourself with Glyph of Stars) and cast Flap
01/23/2017 10:44 AMPosted by Gomilivey
Yeah, so turn into a Moonkin (and still look like yourself with Glyph of Stars) and cast Flap

You are correct, thank you.
I think it would have been absolutely awesome to put in different tree forms and moonkin forms with the artifact weapons.
I think original Force of nature should be an artifact trait and the trees look different with what ever scythe you have