Announce Sales in Advance

General Discussion
Can you guys announce sales in advance? It's great there is a sale, but I feel dumb for buying something full price that's 50% off the next day just because you guys can't make an announcement before hand.

/rant
12/20/2016 01:16 PMPosted by Korashy
Can you guys announce sales in advance? It's great there is a sale, but I feel dumb for buying something full price that's 50% off the next day just because you guys can't make an announcement before hand.

/rant

How is that different from buying something for full price the day before they announce the sale?
12/20/2016 01:19 PMPosted by Mvura
How is that different from buying something for full price the day before they announce the sale?

No really OP, I get how it feels, it happened to everyone somewhere sooner or later, but what if they announced the upcoming sale now instead? You'd still have bought it earlier.
Just put in a ticket and ask to get the sale price, Id be suprised if they didnt give it to you within a week of buying it.
12/20/2016 01:47 PMPosted by Sharpbladez
Just put in a ticket and ask to get the sale price, Id be suprised if they didnt give it to you within a week of buying it.

This is true, if you contact them and it hasn't been over so many days (can't remember exactly how many) then they will refund you in game time for the amount you would have saved. Or at least that's what they did for me a year or so back.
What you buy?