Rate that Transmog!

Warlock
Prev 1 21 22 23 26 Next
8/10 could use better belt, and tabard isn't really match with the rest.
9/10, looks great
3/10
Classic warlock
8/10
If only that helm was green. Needs a different belt too. Artifact is a good match for that set though. 7/10
You look like guldan / 10. I dig it
It's a mish-mash of items / 10
05/14/2017 02:55 PMPosted by Omoz
It's a mish-mash of items / 10

I like that set on an undead. Dagger is a really nice touch.

10/10
6/10 Your Wep is showing as a Box (Not loading?) So probs not your fault.
05/14/2017 05:23 PMPosted by Blythie
6/10 Your Wep is showing as a Box (Not loading?) So probs not your fault.

Definitely a 9/10. I feel like your race is what pulls your mog together. I really loved the Putricide set from Wrath, and watching his scene during the wrathgate cinematic still gives me chills.
7/10 it's nice and elegant a very Blood Elven set but the belt is kinda sticking out, no pun intended for the spikes on it but it seems out of place. That and considering you have a more "casual" look the wep is kind of a tad much. I personally would pick something less threatening to go more hand and hand with the laid back look.
8.5/10 - need cloak
9/10, very original
Reaper - 10/10, perfectly evokes the idea of a warlock (to me, at least).
6/10

Feels more magey to me, though that combined with a Forsaken does invike a kind of "dark side" mage warlock vibe
05/15/2017 06:24 PMPosted by Schwarzvald
6/10

Feels more magey to me, though that combined with a Forsaken does invike a kind of "dark side" mage warlock vibe

That's a really interesting look, I knew you were Affliction immediately. Very original. 9/10
10/10. Really nice combo, if I didn't know better I'd think it was a single set.
8/10 set looks surprisingly good on a worgen, the weapon doesn't quite fit, though
8/10 nice set
8/10 helm do not fit with the set..