Disturbing White Knight Encounter

General Discussion
10/10. A+. Epic read.
My exact feeling on Paladins stemming back to my earliest days playing MMOs.
12/25/2016 12:02 AMPosted by Malady
It was like I was trapped in a horrible Baywatch sequence as the Paladin galloped slowly toward me on its horse. The flagging animal struggled to drag itself across the small clearing under the sheer pressure of the immense dead weight bearing down upon it, plus all the armor.

You have a way with words I cannot match.
As a paladin of the light, I support this thread.
Is there a tl:dr version of whatever this is?
12/25/2016 03:27 AMPosted by Photoned
Is there a tl:dr version of whatever this is?

Paladin spotted
http://i.imgur.com/Xx2AM2h.gif
12/25/2016 12:03 AMPosted by Malady
Sticky requested.

And so the thread makes so much more sense now. xD

Great read btw!

After a rather unfortunate incident today, I too now have an undying hatred of paladins and wish you all the best in your quest to purge their wretchedness from Azeroth.
You keep saying you don't like Paladins but I don't believe you.

I think you're lieing to yourself. You want us. You love us. You can't get enough.
12/25/2016 04:27 AMPosted by Taeldoriàn
You keep saying you don't like Paladins but I don't believe you.

I think you're lieing to yourself. You want us. You love us. You can't get enough.

Have you ever seen Nixxiom's "How To: Paladin" video?

I'm convinced at this point that all paladins are like that.
Witcher 4 should hire you for story telling; seriosly, wow will never come close to this type of story telling but.... witcher 4 might. You have potential man, seriously, I read the whole thing, and it was more entertaining than I had had all of this expansion.
Triggered.
Good stuff Malady.

FYI, not all Paladins are so sanctimonious.
Sorry , but I don't read anything longer then 50 words. I blame the MTV and hip hop music.
12/25/2016 05:31 AMPosted by Hamstar
Sorry , but I don't read anything longer then 50 words. I blame the MTV and hip hop music.

I blame all teh drugs I did in teh 80's.
Killing Pandas are a lot more fun to read about
One of the best posts I've read on GD.

Would read again.
12/25/2016 12:02 AMPosted by Malady
Seeking further “retribution” for this disturbing incident, I decided that I would set out on a quest to gank every Paladin I could

I'd like to see you try and gank me, you cheeky pleb. I'll put you in the ground, you Saracen infidel.

Deus vult.
This is awesome.
When I first saw the word "disgusting" I thought "...I've seen this style somewhere before."

Brilliant parody.

I had to check their armories to make sure they weren't the same person all along. >.>
12/25/2016 12:05 AMPosted by Silithia
what the hell did i just read

My suspicion is Triplex alt.
*tips fedora* m'lady