PET

General Discussion
I AM A HUNTER LVL. 25 I DIED WITH MY PET NOW I CAN'T REVIED MY PET
Look in your spellbook for a skill called revive pet.
Yes I did that and nothing happens I also went to t stable master she charge me ten silver and nothing happen
1. If your pet was still alive when you died, you can just resummon it, as it is still alive. If you don't have you pet list on your action bar, go into your spellbook (Press 'P') and you will see a spell that shows an icon of a whistle. Click on the whistle, it will bring out a menu of all your pets and click on the image of your pet to resummon it.

2. Turn off your caps-lock

Edit: The spell is named 'Call Pet'
tks for ur reply I did all of that still no pet
Will anyone in support help with my PET problem
you abandoned it by accident, cuz hunter?
i want to die
If that is so is there anything I can do to get my pet back
Try taming another pet, if its lets you that means you have no pet to summon. If not then you might try a trouble ticket
12/10/2016 10:18 AMPosted by Exitium
Try taming another pet, if its lets you that means you have no pet to summon. If not then you might try a trouble ticket
I hate to ask this but how do you tame another pet?
That 10 silver you were charged was to heal battle pets not YOUR pet. Click the other option to look in your stable, but at level 30 I doubt you would have a tamed pet in there.
my pet is in the active pet slot in stable
12/10/2016 10:23 AMPosted by Malian
I hate to ask this but how do you tame another pet?

Use your tame beast ability, level 13 if I recall. Do not recall when hunters get Rez pet anymore, might be 12?
12/10/2016 10:26 AMPosted by Malian
my pet is in the active pet slot in stable

Drag that pet with your mouse pointer to your spell bar and click on it. If it doesn't get called look for the words across the screen to tell you why. Then act accordingly like reviving it
Delete WoW. This is not the game for you.
I was able to tame a pet but when I dismiss it and I tried to recall it nothing happens
12/10/2016 10:34 AMPosted by Scourgebain
Delete WoW. This is not the game for you.