Legion PvP Season 1 - Rewards Clarification

Arenas
1 2 3 8 Next
Hey all,

We wanted to clarify a couple of points surrounding the end of the recent PvP season.

First - players who were eligible for the “Vindictive Gladiator” title will not receive their title until after the holidays – there is currently an issue with the delivery of the title, and we will be looking at this over the coming weeks.

Second – we are currently looking into the number of titles that have been handed out to make sure they match our expectations. We will be reviewing our rewards process and this past season's data over the next few weeks. We expect to have more information for you in early January.

We’d like to apologize to the players impacted by this, as it was never our intention to disrupt the PvP community in such a way. We are looking towards addressing these issues sooner rather than later so future seasons can go on undisrupted.

Happy holidays!
Can you confirm whether the eligibility for being in the title pool as a whole was changed from 1000 CR and up to 1000 CR and up + 50 wins?
+1 if you're here from Jalopy's broadcast
let pvp die in peace
•No tabard
•No elite gear pvp vendor
•No enchant.
•Separate alliance / horde titles cutoffs
•PvP ladder that isn't practical at all (cant check by classes, specialization, etc)
•No way to see the titles cutoffs other than external websites (that are wrong apparently)
If you have a chance, look into the ladder participation and try to tell us how many people were on it. It doesn't seem right that external sites were seeing 149k on the ladders using your API before the end of the season, and now we're seeing titles based on a roughly 50k ladder.
Literally 0 information revealed LOL
Glad appears to be top .5% of players who won 50 games of the player base with 50 wins. Usually players without 50 wins but over 1k cr are counted towards the total count.
12/23/2016 01:58 PMPosted by Arctos
If you have a chance, look into the ladder participation and try to tell us how many people were on it. It doesn't seem right that external sites were seeing 149k on the ladders using your API before the end of the season, and now we're seeing titles based on a roughly 50k ladder.

This
12/23/2016 01:52 PMPosted by Bestworldtko
so... are we getting cucked or not?

You pay a sub to play this game.

We're all getting cucked by Blizzard.
If we faction transfer/server transfer during this time will eligibility for titles be effected?

I was possibly in R1 range but am likely going alliance to raid, so does that mean I will miss out on my title?
You told us nothing. You didnt notice that there are 66% less rank 1 awards handed out? Has the player pool decreased that much or have you changed your calculations without telling the pvp community so we can change our goals. So frustrated with the lack of caring for the pvp community.
2208 in RBGs and got Soldier... lol you kidding me? How about GotA at least.
12/23/2016 01:59 PMPosted by Sighlent
Literally 0 information revealed LOL

So many of them are already on vacation. They're very limited on what they can do as almost no one is there.
Has the player base decreased?

Or did you change your calculations?

Its that simple
I got defender at 2416

Omg same tho
12/23/2016 02:12 PMPosted by Nightstalk
Has the player base decreased?

Or did you change your calculations?

Its that simple

To answer that would require a dev to not be on vacation.