Travel Form Nerf: Trying to Understand.

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 6 Next
01/10/2017 09:47 AMPosted by Mintmocha
I'm sure other classes felt it was "unfair" or something that Druids could herb/mine while mounted with no additional cost investment required.

What happen to class perks? WTH should anyone care if we can herb in travel form? Is that what has happened to gaming, everyone must have all the same spells and abilities as everyone else or its unfair!! Then might as well make one class and call it a day, terrible design decisions are terrible. I already hate what classes have become but you are taking away more.

Besides fyi we cant mine in travel form ok, we can herb you are right.
The best part is this nerf wasn't even in the patch notes, that's so greasy and unprofessional. The patch notes were all over the place and lacking any detail. Why is WoW becoming 2nd or 3rd tier compared to Overwatch? Is that really the respect we get for paying a monthly subscription?
Take away my crit rate, nerf my BIS legendary gloves, nerf my bleed damage and my talents, I will just grit my teeth and continue playing my class without complaint.

Nerf my movement speed, and I will scream bloody murder. Why did they touch Travel Form? This is so stupid!

It's not like Pathfinder applied to it anyways making us slower than mounting normally to start, so if they were worried about druids being cheap and not buying cash shop mounts from their store to get movement speed they needn't have bothered!

REEEEEEEEEEE
It does seem rather capricious.

It would be nice if they offered some rationale for some of these sorts of decisions.
good thing I had already canceled due to so many other changes, currently just participating in forums until sub lapses.
It isn't something that would cause me to unsub necessarily, but I would at least like to hear the thought process behind such an odd nerf.

Now if this ends up applying to flight form...
Hey all,

This is a bug and we currently have a hotfix in the works to resolve it. I'll update this thread if I hear anything more.

Thanks for the heads up, and we appreciate your patience on this.
Cool, thanks for the update.
But still no response on the PvP artifact traits.
I wish Blizz had like a test server for changes. I hope that comes at least in 7.2.
01/10/2017 01:15 PMPosted by Ornyx
Hey all,

This is a bug and we currently have a hotfix in the works to resolve it. I'll update this thread if I hear anything more.

Why no response on PvP artifact traits?
01/10/2017 01:19 PMPosted by Eslin
Hey all,

Why no response on PvP artifact traits?

think they already disabled it
on the topic of bugs, mark of the trained soldier seems to still be giving 300 mastery instead of the intended 600
01/10/2017 09:19 AMPosted by Jenavieve
Can someone explain why they felt the need to nerf travel forms base speed from 200 to 180%? It's out of combat.

To slow you down and as an incentive to use mounts :)

Maybe........

Edit: Nvm didn't read blue
well that sucks
Hope it's fixed soon, I used the Doe glyph and it would be sad if I couldn't use my little mutant deer form anymore.
01/10/2017 09:28 AMPosted by Permutation
SO glad I dumped my druid at the start of the expac. Seems like a real turd class now with all the changes.

Ya, pretty bleak days in the druid hall.

This is the most disgusted I have been with my druid since Vanilla, when the only option we basically had was to heal.
Hey all,

This is what ptr are for >.<
Hey all,

Thank god. I thought it was just another mindless and unnecessary change from this new group of devs over there.

/quack