WQ PVP etiquette

General Discussion
just a question please

I main a restore druid so im easy prey in any of the WQ pvp areas I understand and accept it playing on a PVP server as I do.

if you are in that area and you see me or any healer (on your faction) and you see a opposing faction player do you take us out first or do you go for the opposing faction first?

or do you take out anyone you can regardless of class or faction first come first serve?
unless youre a really undergeared resto druid u shouldnt be easy prey, just go feral affinity and kick their !@# thats what i do
Just speaking for myself here, I just kill the mobs in the area, ignore the other players, fill up the bar and get the heck out of there to move on to bigger and better things.
Don't flag, then no PvP issue.
12/10/2016 12:23 PMPosted by Lamark
Just speaking for myself here, I just kill the mobs in the area, ignore the other players, fill up the bar and get the heck out of there to move on to bigger and better things.

thats what i do, but often my own team camps me...which makes me ???
I don't attack other players unless they attack me.
12/10/2016 12:24 PMPosted by Somalion

Ya that's not how it works.
12/10/2016 12:24 PMPosted by Somalion

its a WQ pvp zone you cant do the WQ and not be flagged even on a blue server
You shouldn't let being killed bothered you so much. In those free-for-all areas killing players makes the WQ go so much faster.

If you see someone kill them, if someone sees you they kill you, WQ done in 2 minutes. Or spend 10-15 minutes waiting for the mobs to spawn to kill.
I normally just fulfill the objectives and hi-tail it out.
A lot of players use the World Quest Group Finder addon. If a player in a group I join is PvP flagged, I usually get flagged as well. Depending on the group and the opposing players, etiquette usually is that if a player attacks an ally, they are fair game. For some boss fights, if an opposing player is standing in the area of the NPC/Boss, they are going to get hit by AOE.
In a nutshell, I don't seek out PvP action while knocking out World Quests, but if it happens, I usually try and stay near other allies in my group. Strength in numbers.
I'm finding more and more players are actually grouping up to do the bareback brawl......really? are you that bad you need a team to camp a wq spot?

IMO, if its free for all, then its free for all and they should flag against each other as well so they at least take AoE damage from each other....isnt that what a free for all is?
12/10/2016 12:25 PMPosted by Dietright
12/10/2016 12:23 PMPosted by Lamark

thats what i do, but often my own team camps me...which makes me ???

You're on Alliance generally the most toxic players are on the "good guys" side.
12/10/2016 12:21 PMPosted by Dietright
take out anyone you can regardless of class or faction first come first serve
red=dead

/end
I kill players because it's faster. I would let players live if it wasn't so much faster to kill players. But it is. So I kill them.
12/10/2016 12:41 PMPosted by Bandet
red=dead

/end

This is indeed the only etiquette you can expect to find in a PvP area. Anyone saying otherwise is just blowing smoke up your rear.
I only fight if someone is attacking me or if I see a horde fighting an ally. I will then help kill the horde and put a dot on the ally just in case he dies. Once the horde is dead I /wave and continue mass murdering animals.
I tend to ignore players unless they touch me first.

I don't like to make WQs more difficult for others. They're already cumbersome as it is.
okies thanks...just kinda thought it odd that when given a choice to kill your faction or the opposing faction some chose their own faction first.