I am now prestige 7

Battlegrounds
Prev 1 13 14 15 Next
01/25/2017 03:28 AMPosted by Bloughmey
Still waiting for my stuff. Thanks.
01/26/2017 08:32 AMPosted by Selliri
01/25/2017 03:28 AMPosted by Bloughmey
Hope you aren't holding your breath. They will probably never answer you.
Okay, I don't want to rain on anybody's parade here, but I was one of the people that was originally mad about this. I posted a report in the bug forum, as well as posting earlier in this thread.

However, I gave up waiting for Blizzard and now I am Prestige 9 Level 50.

Really, it's time to just let it go. Blizzard is NOT going to do anything for you.

My advice is to have fun PVPing. Do all the PVP world quests each day, run some rated and/or casual BGs, as well as arena skirmishes or rated arenas. You will go up very fast, and you'll be able to let this thread finally die.

I await my many down votes, and I thank you in advance for each of them. ;)
01/23/2017 11:35 PMPosted by Bloughmey
01/26/2017 05:33 PMPosted by Selliri
01/26/2017 05:33 PMPosted by Selliri
01/27/2017 03:44 AMPosted by Bloughmey
Still waiting ladies and gents!
P9 lvl 50 and would like my Title also please .
01/30/2017 12:42 AMPosted by Bloughmey
Hey all,

As mentioned, this issue was resolved with patch 7.1.5.

There was previously an issue with the Prestige system which allowed players who did not immediately prestige to gain a Prestige level through a bug behind-the-scenes. As we noted previously, however, these players did earn their way through to the next level by actively PvPing up to that level at the previous cap, and, as such, we do not intend to take any actions against them.

Players who prestiged immediately without participating in PvP were not able benefit from this issue, and, unfortunately, there is nothing we can do to address this.

Again, we apologize to those in this situation and will continue working to prevent this from occurring in the future.
01/31/2017 01:35 PMPosted by Ornyx
Hey all,

As mentioned, this issue was resolved with patch 7.1.5.

There was previously an issue with the Prestige system which allowed players who did not immediately prestige to gain a Prestige level through a bug behind-the-scenes. As we noted previously, however, these players did earn their way through to the next level by actively PvPing up to that level at the previous cap, and, as such, we do not intend to take any actions against them.

Players who prestiged immediately without participating in PvP were not able benefit from this issue, and, unfortunately, there is nothing we can do to address this.

Again, we apologize to those in this situation and will continue working to prevent this from occurring in the future.

While it's nice to finally have an answer, it's a bit disheartening that those of us who did things the right way are left empty-handed.

Thanks anyway.