Rate That X-MOG

Warrior
Prev 1 16 17 18 26 Next
@Eleandris

Very creative. That helm looks great on a female character. Colors match well. Good mix of old school and new armor models. That sword is just epic. You have a unique look, and it works very well. 9.5/10

Regarding my own transmog, I switched out from Funerary Plate of the Chosen Dead. I love the set, but until I finish the Dragonslayers, I just can't find a weapon to use with it that I really like. Very curious what you guys think.
01/23/2017 01:36 PMPosted by Azgar
@Eleandris

Very creative. That helm looks great on a female character. Colors match well. Good mix of old school and new armor models. That sword is just epic. You have a unique look, and it works very well. 9.5/10

Regarding my own transmog, I switched out from Funerary Plate of the Chosen Dead. I love the set, but until I finish the Dragonslayers, I just can't find a weapon to use with it that I really like. Very curious what you guys think.

I'd give it a solid 9/10. I actually like the weapons a lot, although it's a bit tough to see how it all fits together with the angle of the armory pic. The colors don't seem to tie 100%, but it's close enough. I'm usually not a big fan of those shoulders, but they do seem to fit on your character with this transmog. :)
7/10 Armor looks sick, fits well...Weapons not so much
1/10 for Belf
8/10 Cute
8.7/10 @Orthog

Solid mix and match; looks almost like an actual set. I just see that deathwing help and shoulders a lot.
Still good though.
8/10

Love the double scythes (use them myself) and the tabard really makes it pop. overall good choices. very intimidating
01/24/2017 10:34 AMPosted by Kaidenton
8/10

Love the double scythes (use them myself) and the tabard really makes it pop. overall good choices. very intimidating

Tasty cakes bro!

The colors seem a little off, but Armory doesn't really display colors how they appear in game. Love the xmog, well done!

9/10
01/24/2017 10:45 AMPosted by Drtydeeds
01/24/2017 10:34 AMPosted by Kaidenton
8/10

Tasty cakes bro!

The colors seem a little off, but Armory doesn't really display colors how they appear in game. Love the xmog, well done!

9/10

I love exalted with those axes!

10/10
@willamina not basd 7/10. Its like a kid in a holloween costume
01/24/2017 06:56 PMPosted by Okbit
@willamina not basd 7/10. Its like a kid in a holloween costume

Like the set and the weapons match well.

9/10
@Drede

Full set makes it kind of boring so 5/10
@Konichi

I like the alliance pride theme of it for sure. However, the color transition with the gloves is a slight issue. 10/10 for alliance pride, 8/10 for the mog!

Anyone know of a good 2H Mace/Axe that matches my set? I like the SoO mythic 2H mace but I'm unsure. i don't mind the swords, but it feels odd having swords on a dwarf...
<<Was going for a chain mail look :)
2/10

-1 for not voting on the guy above you
-7 for those boots
@Konghul 8/10, classic is always good and those goggles on a gnome is simply mandatory.

@mierwin Honestly, i say stay with the swords, it matches with the helmet and shoulders nicely. 9/10
Marndor 9/10
I love that set. What is it called and where do you get it?
@Chingoblingo its out of the blackrock foundry raid and the axes are from one of the pvp venders in warspear
CHOO CHOO! ALL ABOARD THE PAIN TRAIN!
@Marndor 10/10 would watch again
@Chingoblingo 9.5/10 brutal but I like red better.
man that looks cool. and your weapons and boots seem to go together :) 10/10 no shoulders either and it looks great.