Rate That X-MOG

Warrior
Prev 1 17 18 19 26 Next
8.75/10 the head piece jaw part looks awkward but still awesome AF.
@grumash

One of my favorite sets, 7.5/10 it would be higher if the shield/weapon complimented the set better, and if it wasn't such a common set, still like it a lot though and often use it on my other war.
@Narack
Unique looking Cow. White on a Tauren is a rare find for me 8/10

*I'm generic however this was what I looked like at 60 ten years ago sooo yeh*
Nowadays most people would probably disagree with me, but I was there too 10 years ago and if you really looked like this back in vanilla it's a straight 10/10 from me.
@Carnage

I'm going to give you a 7/10. I really like the overall theme of your mog and I think it suits your character name perfectly. However I really don't like some of the pieces you have specifically the boots, belt, and weapons. There is a skull with drape style belt from the dk tier of Blackrock foundry that would match your helm and MOG theme very well. There are also lots of plate boots to choose from that would match your dark/reddish and bone color scheme. The weapons might just have a bad angle on the armory, so I'll leave that alone. Anyway really cool MOG I just think it could be a bit better.

As for mine, I'm going for a classic night elvish look. I'm having trouble finding plate armor that looks natural on a night elf, but I'm content with this for now.
Artaris rockin' it old school. 8/10
Good Color Scheme 7/10
I would say 6.5-7. I would go higher but those weapons....
01/26/2017 08:55 AMPosted by Atamus
I would say 6.5-7. I would go higher but those weapons....
HAHAHA I LOVE THEM I like your mog; but your legs and chest are covered by your swords... which is a good thing. 8/10
@ Spankghetti 9/10, I really like the set! The tabard is a nice touch, as it finishes your set as a true warrior. However, while the idea of an orc warrior pummeling his enemies to death with two demons is hilarious, it just doesn't match, so -1 off.
@Zidux 8/10 really love the set especially on a dwarf looks great. Weapons are the only thing I'd change but still a great mog.
01/26/2017 11:43 AMPosted by Dufeedz
@Zidux 8/10 really love the set especially on a dwarf looks great. Weapons are the only thing I'd change but still a great mog.

@dufeedz

8/10 So many flashy bright colors!
@kryptus
9.5/10 looks dope
01/27/2017 06:46 AMPosted by Wiishuknew
@kryptus
9.5/10 looks dope

Not the biggest fan of this tier appearance, but at least you've gone whole hog with it.

7/10 for me.
01/27/2017 12:24 PMPosted by Drtydeeds
01/27/2017 06:46 AMPosted by Wiishuknew
@kryptus
9.5/10 looks dope

Not the biggest fan of this tier appearance, but at least you've gone whole hog with it.

7/10 for me.

7/10
I don't like the appearance and it doesn't help that you're a male human, but it is a cohesive look, so I'll give it that much.
@Hallvaror.

8/10
I really like those shoulders and they make a blood elf more bulky, not an easy task. I'm not so sure about the weapons though, as they are too golden to match a more subtle pallette

Would rethink the hair color, also. Overall, pretty cool!
01/27/2017 02:53 PMPosted by Nullion
@Hallvaror.

8/10
I really like those shoulders and they make a blood elf more bulky, not an easy task. I'm not so sure about the weapons though, as they are too golden to match a more subtle pallette

@Nullion

8/10 for matching.

I think it lacks color, and I can't stand the male night elf look. But that's just my opinion.
01/27/2017 04:02 PMPosted by Fragoza
01/27/2017 02:53 PMPosted by Nullion
@Hallvaror.

8/10

@Nullion

8/10 for matching.

I think it lacks color, and I can't stand the male night elf look. But that's just my opinion.

Very well done, weapon shows up weird in armory though, shows as just a big beam of light almost, 9.5/10
7/10

You look like a gladiator, I like that set I use something similar in my prot spec, but I feel it doesn't match a NightElf.
01/29/2017 05:23 AMPosted by Tinydoodle
7/10

You look like a gladiator, I like that set I use something similar in my prot spec, but I feel it doesn't match a NightElf.

Nice choice on the helm mog, that can be a tough one to pull off, profile position makes it a little hard to see how the rest meshes with it though.

8/10 because of that helm and the rest looks good from what I can tell