Rate That X-MOG

Warrior
Prev 1 21 22 23 26 Next
@Jiffwarr

6/10 matches well but kinda borring tbh. The colors go well with the mount but I feel purple and green don't mesh together.
02/07/2017 01:50 PMPosted by Jiffwarr

8/10 - solid setup.

whomever rates my mog... i ride the purple and green darkmoon strider that matches my mog!

Hi Jiffwarr, I'm giving you a 8/10.
I love where you are going with your xmog but it's just not enough color distribution for your theme in my personal opinion. I would like to suggest some alterations for you to try a few suggestions for shoulders and different boots to bring more of that green back into your xmog and match that mount.

As for my xmog, I know it's a "set" and I obtained almost all of it via garrison missions (that took forever) so I don't expect a high rating. Im very curious to see suggestions on alternatives for the weapon xmog I have.

I chose to wear all this pink in honor of a wonderful friend who plays WoW and has been fighting breast cancer.
02/07/2017 11:49 PMPosted by Liltonren
@Jiffwarr

6/10 matches well but kinda borring tbh. The colors go well with the mount but I feel purple and green don't mesh together.
I think it gives more of that joker/fel feeling when mixing the purple and green.

For you Im giving a 6/10 only because it's pretty standard look for anyone who has boa gear for leveling.Although it looks adorable on you.
@Richramirez

I will be honest, I like it. But it seems a little too much like a Paladin. Oh, and I like the scythes.

7/10

For being mostly Paladin.
7/10, like the helm and shoulders, wish they color matched a bit better. minus points for standard stromkar
5/10 looks too basic
@Agramarr
6/10
Colors don't match.
@pikachhu
It's a basic set but also one of my favorites. The weapons don't really go with the set however.
6/10
@Phenn
7/10
I like the overall colo-scheme, but although the helmet does go with the rest I think on a blood elf it seems way too big, resulting in something more cartoonish. Also, I think xmogging should be more on combining more different sets and pieces

Salute!
02/09/2017 04:59 AMPosted by Nullion
@Phenn
7/10
I like the overall colo-scheme, but although the helmet does go with the rest I think on a blood elf it seems way too big, resulting in something more cartoonish. Also, I think xmogging should be more on combining more different sets and pieces

Salute!

Not that crazy about your sword but your armor mog is badass.

7/10
@Nullion

Can't say I'm jazzed by it, but I appreciate the coordination and it being a somewhat mixed set 7/10
02/09/2017 06:14 AMPosted by Drtydeeds
@Nullion

Can't say I'm jazzed by it, but I appreciate the coordination and it being a somewhat mixed set 7/10

9/10 I like the axes
@Wiishuknew

7.5/10, I was building an xmog around that helm also! glad to see it finally make it onto somebody. I just don't like male orc shoulders, Idk man, it looks right, but wrong at the same time for me haha
@Kozra: 8/10 - I love the Wrathful Gladiator set, but I think your weapon & cloak could match better.
02/09/2017 08:11 AMPosted by Syward
@Kozra: 8/10 - I love the Wrathful Gladiator set, but I think your weapon & cloak could match better.

I would be open to any suggestions. I tried some of the old CM gold stuff like the fire sword and whatnot and it just looks too big and clunky for the set. Much appreciated.
@Syward
7/10 Love the set, flows well. No helm :(
02/09/2017 08:13 AMPosted by Kozra
I would be open to any suggestions. I tried some of the old CM gold stuff like the fire sword and whatnot and it just looks too big and clunky for the set. Much appreciated.
For a cloak, the 'Shade of Death' matches nicely or you could use the 'Mantle of Fury' and for the swords the 'Wrathful Gladiator's Great Sword' look amazing with the Wrathful Gladiator's Armor or since you're an Orc, (We forgive you, LOL!) you could use 'Shalug'doom' or 'Hellrender' for Axes. You could also try 'Primal Combatant's Pike' or 'Halberd of Inner Shadows' for a Pole Arm.

02/09/2017 08:31 AMPosted by Legït
7/10 Love the set, flows well. No helm :(
I'm a Dwarf! Can't have a helm or I'll mess up me glorious beard! :)
@Legit

Not my favorite tbh, I think the Pants and Weapons could change, on top of that, I'm not in to flashy armor sets.

5/10

Sorry for the low ranking.
@Kentar Classy 8/10
@Takaimasurao
7/10
It's a very cool looking set, especially on a Tauren, but it just says, "I farmed Mythic HFC a heckin lot." Which isn't a terrible thing, but it does look nice.