Pity Timer for 2nd..3rd Legendary?

General Discussion
Does this exist? I'd be curious if we could get a Blue Post confirmation?

I know this exists for your first legendary but what about further on?
Got my first and second in about a week of each other (around 10 days played). Just got my third after 20 days played.

This is with running mythic progression 6 hours a week, having H EN on farm, and running as many high level M+ as I can per week. I have also done every emmisary since I started playing (about a month or so into the expac).

Unfortunately 2/3 of my legendaries are trash (or will be trash come 7.1.5). Now I'm just working on building up BLP for 7.1.5 in hopes of a good 4th dropping.
There is "bad luck protection" or whatever...

Not sure what else you are looking for?
how does this bad luck protection work?
12/19/2016 08:06 AMPosted by Sussíe
how does this bad luck protection work?

To sum it up in overly general terms.

You do stuff that can drop a legendary, if you don't get one you have a very slightly better chance next time.

Each legendary makes it a bit harder for the next.
Right, but does this thing reset and stay at 0% after you get your first legendary? Or will it continue to rise again after it resets for your 2nd/3rd/etc...?
12/19/2016 10:16 AMPosted by Roggthar
Right, but does this thing reset and stay at 0% after you get your first legendary? Or will it continue to rise again after it resets for your 2nd/3rd/etc...?

We don't have exact numbers, but it takes more to give the same effect after getting a legendary. So the second takes longer than the first, then the third takes longer than the second. Problem is once you hit two the numbers are so low its pretty much irrelevant, and once you hit 3-4, you are better off rerolling a new character to get the legendary you want.
Pity timer for first would be nice for the 75% of the server that does not have one.
RNG is still heavily in play imo. Got my first from a m+ around 2 months since launch then got my 2nd one like a week after. Which kinda sucks because I don't have the research yet to equip both because I didn't think it'd drop so soon.
i got my second and third around 10 days apart. Haven't found one in about a month now.
This is my main, I have had 2 for a few weeks now

My hunter just got her 2nd

My priest has 2

My last 110 is a Mage who has 1.

Though, my Druid had 2 before any other - so basically my alts seem to be catching up before I get a 3rd
Got a second legendary on one of my toons but realized I couldn't equip it for like 24 days + about as many total order hall resources >> ha, owned. Talk about a Buzzkill, I just threw the crap in the bank. My fault for not researching this stuff and whatnot. Devs so utterly hell-bent on trying to keep people addicted by tactics like this instead of keeping people addicted by making it fun. Oh well.