Whats a great way to make money in legion?

General Discussion
I lived off tokens and i was fine when they were 30k, now they are 62k and im in trouble

I farmed 15k in 2 hours by doing herbalism sooo
You're an herbalist.

Go farm roses in Suramar.
Gathering, I make mint off herbs and ore.
Herb/Mine whenever you see a node, and sell.
Assign the +gold champion equipment to combat allies. (Edit: I have the two +50g items on my ally, so even just doing 4 quests per day minimum for the emissary quest yields 400g. Doesn't sound like much, but that works out to 12k free gold over a month).
Do WQs for gold, or gear and vendor them.
Run old raids for raw gold, and vendor etc.
Even run the old garrison missions for primals, trade them in for bloods, and then trade the bloods in for the bags of gold. Its not much, but doing it on a bunch of toons, even small things like this add up.

Really, I find just playing the game yields a lot of gold.

~Lara!
Obliterum
Herbalism.

I also just run some old raids occasionally and sell BoE drops on the AH if they're valuable and craft bags and mog gear from the drops.

When I have time to play more than a couple hours a night I average well over 30k a week without focusing on it.
Depends on the toon, but this guy herbs and skins. Gold comes hand over fist.

/Moo
01/09/2017 10:13 AMPosted by Nerfmeharder
I lived off tokens and i was fine when they were 30k, now they are 62k and im in trouble

If you aren't making great money with herbalism, you are doing something wrong with the profession.

Alternatively, you can buy those tokens and sell them on the AH. Given your original statement, that probably doesn't work for you though.
Got downvoted for saying Obliterum?

Seems to be a negative stigma that Obliterum doesn't sell. I made 200k just today by selling it. It still goes for above 2k each on my realm.
01/09/2017 10:25 AMPosted by Karosong

Seems to be a negative stigma that Obliterum doesn't sell. I made 200k just today by selling it. It still goes for above 2k each on my realm.

That confused me too. But I get downvoted when I post how much I've made off leatherworking, so it wasn't entirely mind boggling.

Some people just don't understand math.
Facebook game is throwing down 1500 gold each day.
I'm good till May on token time.

Picking herbal nodes and making pots is bringing in around 2k-10k weekly.
Just playing the game.
Just a heads up after tomorrow's patch expect WoW tokens price to skyrocket past 100k gold

Can you tell me what gear you obliterate?

To 'make' 200k selling obliterum you would need to sell thousands of them because the margins on crafting it are small. It isn't that it doesn't sell it is that it doesn't make you 200k a day no matter what. You aren't likely to make 10k a day making obliterum.
01/09/2017 10:43 AMPosted by Nerfmeharder
Can you tell me what gear you obliterate?

Look for JC necks posted en masse from JCs trying to level up. They yield on average 1.5 obliterum, and the ones with undesirable affixes are sometimes posted below that.

Google "obliterum shuffle" and read many other items players use - some are big, others are tiny, but there's always gold to be had if you're willing to do your research.
Be a wedding officiant for E-weddings, I made 50 gold for like an hour worth of work, the real pay is in seeing the couples e-happiness though. You can't put a price on that.

Gross or net?