883ilvl Rogue LF guild

Mal'Ganis
I am looking for an established raiding Guild to join for the rest of the expansion.4/7M 2/3H xp. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/169907/10/
- I am an experienced raider and have been playing rogue for 7 years. I have been playing since BC.
- I am prepared for progression raiding
- I maintain near 100% attendance to raids.
- I research my class and spec.
- I come to all raids fully prepared with consumables.
- I am active outside raiding hours.

This is what im interested in:

- An established raiding guild
- Strong, organized and knowledgeable leadership that knows how to get things done.
- The guild raids 3-4 days a week between Sunday and Thursday
- The guild has members that are friendly, have fun together, but also take progression seriously. No cliques

Thank you

My Btag: matin#1800
Hello!

7/7 M 2/3 M

Spike Flail on Mal'ganis is a long tenured end-game raiding community, looking for great Raiders for Legion progression.

Spike Flail has been part of the endgame progression community since TBC, boasting the same GM, Raid Leader, and core group. Our exploits include competitive Sunwell progression in TBC, top 50 US in WoLK 25m, top 25 of US 10m in Cata, and top 125 US in WoD (after taking a break for MoP).

We've done the 4 night/4 hour thing in the past, but as our group of players has grown and aged, we've decided to keep the same hardcore progression mentality on a more time friendly schedule. As such we raid 3 nights a week with raiding times as follows:

Sunday from 7-11 PM EST
Wednesday from 8 PM EST- 11 PM EST
Thursday from 8 PM EST - 11 PM EST

Our current progression is 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare, 2/3 Mythic ToV, which can be verified at:
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Spike+Flail

About Spike Flail:
The core of our guild have been playing MMOs together for over 10 years now, going all the way back to Final Fantasy 11 and Vanilla WoW. As aforementioned, our leadership core is the same group that has been leading the community since TBC. Even when taking a break in MoP our community stayed together playing other games until we got the itch to raid again in WoD.

We take raiding extremely seriously, but we also know this is a game and meant to be enjoyed. Our leadership has been raid leading in MMOs for over 12 years now, and know that positive reinforcement and a constructive environment is more effective than an authoritarian style that relies on yelling and screaming. We're proud to say that we prioritize problem solving and information sharing to overcome our struggles on a progression boss, not fear and punishment. Our main goal is to maintain a professional environment in which we can play this game and progress as a cohesive team against the hardest challenges gaming has to offer.

If you're interested in applying, you can visit our forums at www.spikeflail.com and put an application in on the appropriate forum. Please be sure to read all the stickies before applying; if you can't be bothered to read the stickies and follow application directions you probably will not be considered for a Trial. You also can chat with myself (Pallinn - Palin#1620 Btag) or any other Spike Flail officer (Marko#1989 and/or Nikolai#1962)
SHINOBIIIIIII
Hi fam!
We might be a good fit for you, our progression is about the same! Drop us a line if our times work for you - here's the copy pasta:

<Unofficial> on US-Mal'ganis (horde side!) is LFM!

Current progression: 5/7M and 3/3H
Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday.
Raid Times: 9PM to 11PM CST (Server time)

We are currently considering ALL dps and healers!

If these times work for you then free to contact any of us in game, through Battle.net or just leave an application on our website: unofficial.shivtr.com/

Myself:
Dove (Brianna#1770)

Guild Master:
Thorrash (Thorrash#1234)

Officer:
Baberino (Amped#2776)
<Cobalt> 7/7M 2/3M is recruiting rogues! We raid T-Th 8-11:30 PST. Please check out our guild website cobaltmalganis.enjin.com and add me at demonhunter#1249 or juggernaut#11768
Come for the mythic raiding, stay for the legendary community!

<Seraph>
Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT adult mythic progression raiding guild featuring NINE full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over seven years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join. We make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

Progression
7/7M Emerald Nightmare
1/3M Trial of Valor
US Top 200 Last Xpack

Seraph Community
With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. There's always so much going on; YOU'LL NEVER HAVE TO PUG ANYTHING! Our guild forums are very active as each team has their own section to chat in as well as communal sections to mingle with other players. Some of the weekly events we offer:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Alt raids open to all
  • Legacy raids open to all
  • Achievement raids open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena

Recruitment
Each of our nine teams has unique needs and vary from casual to hardcore. We are able to accomodate nearly all schedules accross our teams including weekday, weekend, and night owl raiders! Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team and if they are looking for you! Please note that we are an adult guild and, as such, we have an 18+ policy (Underaged players may be accepted on the condition of an mumble interview). Be aware that our environment is not for the faint of heart.

1. Spaceball One - 7/7M, (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
2. Mutiny - 7/7M (11:45pm - 3am CST, Fri/Sat)
3. Team Ocho - 7/7M (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
4. Deconstruction - 2/7M (7pm - 10pm CST Sun/Mon/Tues)
5. Hallowed Ground - 4/7M (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
6. Bloodline - 7/7M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
7. Vestige - 3/7M ( 8:30pm - 12 CST, Fri/Sat)
8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC ONLY - 7/7H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
9. Violated Doughnuts - 7/7H (6pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)
PVP Squad: 1900 (48-30) (5pm - 7pm CST, Sun/Mon/Wed/Fri)

Guild Master: IlpadTwo (ilpad#1438)
Guild Administration: Symmone (ClaireBear#1202)
Guild PVP: Weseals (ScottyB#1682)
Recruitment Assistant: Jaymie (Valkyrie#1796)