896 Hunter LF Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello all! I am currently looking for a 2 to 3 night mythic raiding guild. Currently my guild is having a few dilemmas, and due to this I am looking elsewhere. I'm a progression minded player looking for a dedicated guild to clear content with. I'm looking for a home that has been around for longer than 3 months sorry I don't mind helping build I raid team but I want something that has been around and aims to stay around.

Times:
Mon - 8 pm-1 am EST
Tues - 10 pm - 2 am EST
Weds - 8 pm - 1 am EST
Thurs - 5 pm-1 am EST
Fri - 10 pm - 1 am EST
Sat - 10 pm - 1 am EST
Sun - 10 pm - 1 am EST

Current Progression:
7/7M EN
3/3H ToV
9/10H NH

Can provide logs on request!

If you think I might be a fit for your guild feel free to drop a comment on here with your realid and I will add and contact you!!
Guild: <Benched>
Realm: Boulderfist
Progress: 7/7 M EN // 2/3 M ToV
Raid: 6:30 pm PST - 10 pm PST // Monday - Wednesday

desperately need a hunter!!!!!..you could hit up Ellesmere (Ellesmere4#1455), Yenaldlooshi (sigma#1691) or Barackoboma (illest#1597) in game if you wanted to chat some about our guild etc
<Perseverence> of US-Ner'zhul is a fairly new guild, having formed around December of 2015. Our goal is to efficiently progress and improve, clear farm content quickly, and kill bosses on a limited 3-day/9-hour schedule.

The core team of the guild has extensive Mythic raiding experience. Applicants are expected to have similar experience and the same goal as the guild as we continue our push. We are currently 7/7 and 2/3 Mythic and expect to kill guarm this week. Our raid times are Tue/Thurs/Sun 7-10PM PST and we are always active on off nights to do heroic clears and Mythic+

For more information or if you have any questions, please direct them here:

Guild Site: perseverancenz.enjin.com
Derek#13695 (Guild Master/Raid Lead)
Camisa#1555
<Perseverence> of US-Ner'zhul is a fairly new guild, having formed around December of 2015. Our goal is to efficiently progress and improve, clear farm content quickly, and kill bosses on a limited 3-day/9-hour schedule.

The core team of the guild has extensive Mythic raiding experience. Applicants are expected to have similar experience and the same goal as the guild as we continue our push.

---

T19 Progression:
7/7 Normal Emerald Nightmare
7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
3/3 Normal Trials Of Valor
3/3 Heroic Trials Of Valor
1/3 Mythic Trials Of Valor

Raid Times:
Tue/Thurs/Sun 7-10PM PST

Currently Recruiting

DPS
Shadow Priest
Warlock
Hunter
DK

Healers
Holy Priest
Mistweaver Monk
Holy Paladin

Applicants of classes not listed above are still encouraged to contact us or apply through the website. Exceptional raiders will always have a place on the roster.

---

For more information or if you have any questions, please direct them here:

Guild Site: perseverancenz.enjin.com

Derek#13695 (Guild Master/Raid Lead)
Gilgul#1652
Camisa#1555
HI, I'm Berlinnetti with JUST CHILL of Ner'zhul and we would love to add a good hunter such as yourself Zraf to our roster.

JUST CHILL
Progression: 7/7M EN 1/3M TOV
Raid Times and Days: Tues-Wed-Thur 8-12PM CST (9-1EST 7-11 MST 6-10PST)
Recruitment Needs:
Ranged DPS: High
Melee DPS: High
GM: Aftermath#1842
Recruitment: Berl#11782

About us: We are a fun active guild on Ner'zhul that pushes serious progression with a fun casual environment. We have active mythic plus teams and a off night heroic alt raid.

What we Expect from Raiders:
-100% Attendance
-Excellent Class proficiency
-Fast Learner
-Team player and progression focused mindset

Thanks
<SuperTroopers> Horde on US server Thrall
Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 9:45 PM - 1:00 AM EST/6:45 PM - 10:00 PM PST

<SuperTroopers> is a newly formed guild of old friends that are veteran raiders in WoW with hardcore progression experience. We are not looking for hardcore, but we would like to progress efficiently and be competitive on our server. If we can get the numbers, we are going to do mythic as soon as possible. At the moment we are looking for a Discipline priest and range dps to fill up to 20 people. We are about min/maxing as much as we can for raiding to be as successful as we can for the limited time we have for raiding. We are a highly active guild that runs mythic dungeons constantly and are always running content with each other while having fun.
7/7H EN, 2/3H TOV

B-tag is thestra#1134
<Vibe> of Thrall-US (Horde PVE), a newly-reformed guild, is looking to complete its roster of players for the remainder of EN/ToV and beyond! We came together as a group in the waning months of WoD and have since found some measure of success during Legion. Our overarching goal is to obtain each Cutting Edge achievement during the time it is available while maintaining a positive, progression-oriented attitude.

We're currently recruiting the following classes/specs:
Enhancement Shaman [Moderate]
Marksman/BM Hunter [Moderate]

Raid Nights:
Tuesday: 7:30pm - 10:30pm PST / 9:30pm - 12:30am CST / 10:30pm - 1:30am EST
Wednesday: 7:30pm - 10:30pm PST / 9:30pm - 12:30am CST / 10:30pm - 1:30am EST
Sunday: 7:30pm - 10:30pm PST / 9:30pm - 12:30am CST / 10:30pm - 1:30am EST

Our Collective Achievements:
- Top 100 kills in WOTLK—Ulduar, TOC, and ICC
- Tribute to Immortality banner horse mount (World 12th)
- Top 75 kills through the first tier of Cataclysm
- Death's Demise titles
- Grand Crusader titles
- Arena Master titles
- Hero of the Alliance title
- Top 100 kills in ToT and SOO in 10man mythic
- Multiple GOLD CM runs playing different roles and classes
- Realm best WoD CM achievements for nearly all dungeons

More recently, we're 7/7M EN, 3/3 H ToV, and are currently progressing on M Odyn

If you think we’re a good fit for you, please fill out an application at vibeguild[dot]com

If you have any questions, please contact:
Dominus#1421
Surgent#1161
Riley#1181
7/7 mythic should be 1/3 tonight High Class we are looking to push top 100 nighthold . we reformed 6 weeks ago and have 7/7 and 1 night on odyn got it to phase 3 most of our pulls . if you would like to be apart of this add my btag Rothar#1342 lets talk soon
would love to speak with you offering guild transfer assistance my btag is kossak#1858
7/7 M / 2/3M - Core spot for a solid hunter! Hit me up man

T/W/T 8-12 EST

U.S. Mal'ganis(PVP) Horde

www.ErebosWoW.com - Our website, but no apps needed!

Vredsbattlenet@Gmail.com - Add me on my battle.net if you're interested.
Skunkworks

Shadak#1881
skunkworksguild.com/
Progression: 1/3M:ToV 7/7 M:EN

Who we are?

Skunkworks is a guild for stellar players who can not or do not want to commit to the time-intensive raid schedules of traditional "hardcore" guilds. If you want to kill <Expansion Endboss>, but your newly acquired significant other, job, child, or puppy doesn't understand that "lame fantasy thing you do," then we might be what you're looking for. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:00 - 11:00 PST, even after patch releases and during progression races and have done so since our inception. That's right, just 8 hours a week and never more.

Raiding Achievements
#US 186 Mythic Archimonde
#131 US Heroic Garrosh
#77 US Heroic Lei Shen and #68 US Heroic Ra-den
#86 US Heroic Sha of Fear
#106 US Heroic Madness of Deathwing
#99 US Heroic Ragnaros
#147 US Sinestra
#91 US Heroic The Twilight Destroyer (Halion)
#71 US Heroic Fall of the Lich King
#247 US Tribute to Insanity
#160 US Alone in the Darkness

What Are We Seeking?

High Need
  • Paladin (holy)
  • Warlock
  • Rogue

• Priest (Shadow)
  • Druid (balance)
  • Elemental Shaman
  • Open to other ranged

• Exceptional Candidates always considered regardless of recruiting needs.

What Are Raid times?
  • Tuesday: 7:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M. (PST) || 9-1 (cst) || 10-2 (est)
  • Thursday: 7:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M. (PST) || 9-1 (cst) || 10-2 (est)
  • That is an average of only 8 hours per week. In order to maintain steady progress, we expect that our members to achieve near 100% attendance.

What Do We Expect?
    We are very protective of our guild environment and selective in recruitment. Applicants will only be considered if they demonstrate above-average intelligence, exemplary skill, a thorough understanding of game mechanics, a high level of maturity, a strong command of the English language, and above all a complete and total lack of epeening, douchebaggery, asshattery, and anything else that would make you unpleasant to be around. We all get paid to deal with idiots, why should we pay to spend our leisure time with them as well? If that sounds appealing, and you meet our admittedly high expectations, then I can unequivocally promise you that Skunkworks will be the best online nerd experience you will ever have the pleasure of being a part of.

Players should also do everything they can to maximize the character they play. Examples: Enchants, Gems, etc. Don't come to raid unprepared.

How to apply and our EZ-mode application template
    Apply via our forums (skunkworksguild.com/?p=apply). Private applications can be sent to our officers via PM. When filling out your application, please remember that this is our first impression of you as a person.

Next, tell us as best you can and in whatever format you think will be most persuasive, why we should want you as a raider and guild mate. To be taken seriously, applications need to include (but are not limited to):

• Prominent links to relevant armory pages
  • A guild history with reasons for departure
  • The reason(s) you have chosen to apply to this guild
  • Warcraft Logs
  • UI screenshots or fraps footage
  • It is impossible for your application to be too long or too detailed. We like stories. We also understand that not everyone is a Pulitzer Prize winning essayist, and that some people may find an open format intimidating. If that's you, then be sure to include what we ask for above along with an exposition of your awesomeness, and if your application warrants it, you'll get a chance to impress us in vent. If you are concerned about an open forum application, don't hesitate to PM one of the officers an application via our website.

Contact Information

Aerievore (GM)
    Real ID: Aerivore#1581

Shadaka (Recruitment)
    Real ID: (Shadak#1881)

Sovm
    Real ID: (Sov#1192)

Hello
    Real ID: (sincerely#1235)
    Hey there! <Unlucky> - Illidan is currently recruiting a hunter for a core raid spot and our times look like they work for you.

Unlucky is 7/7M and 2/3M and raids Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 9:00-midnight EST.

Please feel free to fill out our super short application at http://unlucky-illidan.guildlaunch.com/

Add me at Nouk#11612 if you have any questions!
    Sanctuary-Kel' Thuzad is looking for a couple reliable raiders to fill in the last core spots of our Mythic Raid Team. We are a team focused on semi-hardcore progression while also having less strenuous raiding hours. Our goal is to progressively raid through mythic while also creating a tight knit community with all of our members.

Raid Schedule
    Tuesday 9-12 EST: Heroic ToV/Mythic ToV
    Wednesday 9-12 EST: Mythic ToV
    Sunday 9-12 EST: Heroic Emerald Nightmare Farm/Mythic Emerald Nightmare

All consumables (food,flask,potion,vantus rune) are provided by the guild for raid
    Current Progression:
    7/7M 3/3H

Currently Recruiting
    Hunter (Any Spec)
    Warlock (Any Spec)
    Elemental Shaman
    One Solid Melee DPS

Sanctuary is always looking for quality players that can pull their weight in raid while also being a valued member within the guild, so please apply anyway.

To join our ranks, please add me or our GM (Alaanah) in game.
    Alaanah: Noonah#1406
    ßoat: nhad#11170
    SADBOYS is 7/7M on Proudmoore, raiding Tu/ W/ Th from 9-12 EST.

We're a pretty rowdy and alcoholic group but it's fun if you can put up with it. Our core comprises of players with experience in the US 30-100 range. We decided to take a break from TOV due to the release timing and holiday woes but we're looking to go hard in Nighthold.

Outside of raid a lot of players go ham in other games like overwatch, dota, HoTS, diablo, etc. In raid we're looking for a few other fun and competent players to raid competitively with on a casual schedule.

Please add Sabby#1289 to talk further or apply at https://goo.gl/lh5G8M.

Thanks
    Hey Zraf,

We are looking for a few good players to add to our mythic raid team going into Nighthold. We are 7/7m and 1/3m and raid Tuesday - Thursday 10pm - 1am eastern with optional sale runs on Mondays. We have been on Zul'jin for 2 years but many of us have been playing years together and since vanilla. I would love to chat with you so you can add me at Lori#1337 or check us out at www.valhallaguild.org. Thanks for your time.
    Hey Zraf,

Reminiscence of Icecrown is looking for more quality ranged dps to add to our core roster. We are currently 9/10M and looking forward to progressing into Nighthold. We raid Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 8:30 - 10:30 EST. If you're interested please add bromor#1777.
    We are currently looking for a solid hunter to add to the roster!

US - Illidan/Horde

About MG:
    Mind Games is a competitive raiding guild that was formed during Wrath of the Lich King. Our goal is to become one of the best 3day guilds in the US! The leadership of MG has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience. Below are some of our past achievements.

Achievements:
    Firelands: 63 US 25man
    Dragon Soul: 67 US 25man
    Hellfire Citadel: 79 US 20man
    Trial of Valor 50 US 20man

12 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
    Tuesday: 7:30 – 11:30 CST
    Wednesday: 7:30 – 11:30 CST
    Thursday: 7:30 – 11:30 CST

How to apply:
    If you're interested in joining Mind Games, please visit Mgames.enjin.com
    OR
    Contact our leadership for more information:

Guild Master (Sikonos): Sikonos#1780
    Officer (Soza): Austerity#1346

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!
    Hey I invite you to check out Seppuku-Stormrage. We just downed mythic Guarm and taking a small break before taking NH by storm on release. We raid 8pm-12am EST wed and thurs and we're looking for exceptional DPS. If this is something you'd like to check out then please go to https://seppukustormrage.shivtr.com/ or add me @ flashlight#1210.

Wowprog details:
    http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/stormrage

Look forward to hearing from you.
    (H) Broken of Uldaman-US is into Mythics and recruiting now, maybe we need you!

Top 5 Reasons that Broken might be for you.

1) Long-evity (that's what she said) since BC, NEVER missed raiding a raid tier since BC
    2) Fun, sometimes horrid, jaw dropping, NC-17 Discord chatter
    3) We get a lot done for 5 hours of raid time a week.
    4) Plenty of mythic+ and alt raid runs to lube up your main toon or alts
    5) RL first

Did we catch your attention? GOOD! Now to the details:

Broken is 2/7M EN & 3/3 H- running 2 nights a week: Tuesday & Thursday 9:30PM-12:00AM EST. Alt raids and M+ runs on Fridays. LF healers and DPS at this time!

Our goal is to blend a mixture of fun and progression, while staying efficient with our limited raid schedule of 2 nights. The guild is comprised of mostly adults 21+, with loads of game and real life experience, who enjoy working together as a team to master new bosses and poke fun at each other along the way. Overall, we are a guild comprised of progression minded raiders that also have real life commitments, who understands the need to have a real life outside of the game, while having fun in it.

We utilize Loot Council for drops See, killing bosses is the thing, not an individual ilvl of a single toon. Loot !@#$%s are not welcome.

Add B-Tag Bloodrooted#1329, Mavros#1383, or Ishin#1586, and we can answer any questions you may have!
    Hello Zraf!
    Valiant Vengeance is seeking skilled raiders like you to join our team ! We are a 7 year old guild who has had the same leadership since the begining.. Our core focus is progression raiding. VV is a no drama guild that knows when to focus on raiding when to relax and just be friends. Currently we have a solid base and wish to further our core team by adding just a couple more players who are dedicate to raiding and have the time to do it! We are looking for raiders like you to join us for a spot on our team. If you are interested in raiding at the highest level in Legion please feel free to contact us via bnet or on our guildsite.
    Progression: 7/7M (Realm First) 2/3M
    Raid Times: 6-9PM Pacific
    Raid Days: Tues/ Thurs/ Sun
    Raid Leader and Guild Master: Pyra#1209 aka Crimson-Frostwolf
    Co-GM: Lance#1115 aka Lance-Frostwolf
    Guildsite: valiantvengeance.enjin.com
    I am around most evenings to answer whatever questions you may have!