Nobody World PvPs anymore?

General Discussion
Just came back from BC. Ive noticed that no one really fights while questing. What happened? Everyone is just concentrating on quests and farming and dailies?
there is a world?
i attack as many horde as i see possible.....
It has calmed down a lot as far as I can see,

The average player has more meaningful things to do compared to previously

Thanks just my opinion anyway
We're not in the mind set of war anymore.
We at least need another Ashran, wg, tb,.or halaa that offers some fun rewards. We have nothing
12/11/2016 05:35 PMPosted by Aganhim
Just came back from BC. Ive noticed that no one really fights while questing. What happened? Everyone is just concentrating on quests and farming and dailies?

Haven't participated in World PVP since they added battlegrounds.
World pvp is a complete joke.

Melee (except Enh because @lmao at Enh pvp) are disgustingly overpowered without principles of war nerfing their stats. They are ludicrously resistant with layers of defensives and have ludicrous gapclosing (mobility and/or tons of CC), some have ranged interrupts (wtf). On top of ridiculous burst (ret is obsene) and some like warriors benefit of pulling 20 adds on them because heal on kill lmao.

Those wpvp wqs luckily have pve ways to complete them or they could be absolute hell.
12/11/2016 05:35 PMPosted by Aganhim

There is too much to do. There is a lot in this xpac that keeps you entirely busy. I don't have the time to stop and kill someone. I'd rather just get my stuff done and move the heck on.
People have become shockingly cowardly. It used to be red=dead for just about everyone which is something I can respect well enough, even though I personally have never been into killing lower level players.

Now folks play nice and friendly unless they have a huge numbers advantage or come across a lowbie that they can one-shot at which point they will attack 95% of the time.

I still opt not to kill people who clearly have no chance to fight back, but it's very difficult to justify that to myself when I know that if they stumbled upon my level 70 alt or whatever they would almost certainly gank and maybe camp me.
12/11/2016 06:17 PMPosted by Awbs
I know that if they stumbled upon my level 70 alt or whatever they would almost certainly gank and maybe camp me.

Literally no one has time for that except very petty and very pitiful specific players, usually those that complain that ''world pvp is death''. If I am on the old world I am there for specific reasons and unless your death benefits me (which is extremely unlikely) I wont even aknowledge you. You dont even give me 1 honor point.

I wont waste time on camping a low level because that time might net me a titanforged upgrade or even a legendary if I was doing current content instead.
Would have loved to see them bring back some BC-type PVP objectives, and some perks while your side controls the objective.
With daily world quests, a daily Emissary quest, weekly LFR/mythic/raid lockouts, infinite mythic+ attempts, and gathering to farm gold to be able to afford raid consumables... who has time to waste on pointless PvP? With all the crap they give you to do, you're probably looking at at least 10-15 hours of content to do on a weekly basis, if not 20+. I think a lot of people would rather not waste their time when it seems like you always have something better to do... unless of course you play for a couple hours a day, daily.
It did tone down a ton. I wasn't ganked at all when I leveled my main and was maybe once or twice on my not long ago leveled allie warrior. Which is pretty surprising considering most of the time you're alone in a big bunch of red names. Same for WQ, but it happened more often because A: Horde can see It's a fresh 110 and B: When there is 6-10 horde for each allie, the chances of crossing someone being an !@# is pretty high.

I honestly can't wait for the token to be usable to transfer lol.

But yeah, not many people world PVP now.
I *think* people aren't wpvping because they have "too much stuff to do" now compared to previous xpacs. Nearly everyone you meet in WoW these days is either afk or already engaged in some sort of errand/task, such as world quests or mythics.

Most "world pvpers" aren't people who exclusively dedicate their gametime to wpvp, just random people who are bored and looking for trouble. Sometimes I get bored and go looking for trouble. Trouble is fun. o.O

But these days, people being idle and not having anything to do in WoW is pretty rare. There's always something going on that gives AP, and hence would be a more lucrative use of time than just bumming around while waiting in a queue. People are never not busy, so they don't feel like risking a random death match and getting camped when they just want to finish a quest and move on.

What's worse is that the wPvP tower capture quests involve no PvP. It would make more sense if we were capturing them for a specific purpose and fighting each other for them, but they're basically just faction-phased on a timer.
WPvP died when things became super simple and easy. The reason I stopped because anytime i gank I just get camped and cant goto another zone to level like I did back in the old days
World PvP is like a perfect sphere: It's pointless.
Everyone is just concentrating on quests and farming and dailies?

Yes because pvp is a waste of time, a joke and utterly pointless.

People have become shockingly cowardly. It used to be red=dead for just about everyone which is something I can respect well enough, even though I personally have never been into killing lower level players.

That "hate the other side because they are Horde / Alliance" is usually reserved for the very young and / or the very stupid....the rest of us grew out of that childish nonsense a long time ago.
Let's be real, for 90% - Dalaran is just a lobby.