[H] T.A.O. ✌️ Weekend raiding in BFA

Thrall
1 2 3 7 Next
The Alphabetical Order is a small, long-established guild of adults looking to bolster our numbers for Battle for Azeroth and maintain a low-stress, casual but capable heroic raiding guild environment.

Prospective members are expected to:
  • Value real life and guildmate bonds more than arbitrary digital accomplishments;
  • Have a willingness to communicate;
  • Possess a compatible sense of decency (involving an inclination for knowledge, humour, empathy, mindfulness, critical thinking and vocabulary skills);
  • Be knowledgeable of and comfortable in their chosen roles/classes;
  • Arrive reasonably prepared and on time for group activities;
  • Be willing to put up with (better still, participate in) our sometimes overbearing silliness.

Schedule (EST):
  • Saturdays, 8 PM
  • Possibility for second raid night pending review.

Please introduce yourself on our guild website: weplaywords.org

If that's not your style, you may look for a representative in-game:
  • Nakodo#1161 - GM, Guild Dad Extraordinaire
  • Scizher#1589 - Webmaster, Administrative Assistant, HR Department
  • Zimblebun#1187 - Mascot, Arcane Trivia Expert, Probably AFK

../ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\.. ∫ . . . (Updated July 22)
.(_.._.._).'''
Hear hear!
../ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\.. ∫
.(_.._.._).'''
I'm glad that you specified humans in the recruitment post. Important point, so often missed.

In other news, we're still LFM! Head to http://weplaywords.org today! (or tomorrow, whatever works ... no judging).
Ladies and gentlemen, behold: words! We continue our search...
Guuuuuuuuuuuuys, someone else help bump this post because I'm starting to look desperate.

Still looking for bodies. Any bodies. Preferably clothed.
nvm
D: Szochre, it appears no one got a chance to view your original post. Oops and sorry! Unless it was something mean, then boo frown growl. :(
We're in a similar situation.
Hi Fleeting - we're looking to band together with another guild (or a few guilds?) to get some scheduled PvE going. If that sounds of interest to you, please add me Hohum#1732 to chat more about it. Cheers!
Free bump because I have a soft spot for well-written recruitment posts.

These are the best kinds of guilds to raid with - skill is dime a dozen, but looking for skill *and* personality and raiding with fun-loving adults is always more enjoyable. It's like choosing between the really cute girl with saloon doors for legs, or the mousy looking librarian who does the weird stuff.

/hat tip from an old GM. Good luck, guys!
Aw shucks, thank you!
/curtsy
Helloo Phragmites! I would love to give your guild a go . I have been looking for an adult casual raiding guild with fun "wordinessness". If interested just look me up on my btag Rose#1126. Thanks!
01/22/2017 12:48 PMPosted by Shurenuff
Helloo Phragmites! I would love to give your guild a go . I have been looking for an adult casual raiding guild with fun "wordinessness". If interested just look me up on my btag Rose#1126. Thanks!

Cool, we shall be in touch! I'm Scizher#1589
We've partnered with another similar-minded guild of friendly folks to raid once per week. Our raid time is currently Monday nights (yes, that ever-popular raid night!) from 9-11pm server. EN is down and we head to Nighthold this Monday!

Drop us a message here or head on over to our website if you're interested in joining us! http://weplaywords.org
We also offer access to our exclusive and majestic talbuk fan fiction to all members and affiliates. You really don't want to miss out on this folks!
01/12/2017 10:18 AMPosted by Phragmites
Guuuuuuuuuuuuys, someone else help bump this post because I'm starting to look desperate.

Still looking for bodies. Any bodies. Preferably clothed.

Did I hear desperation in someone’s voice and majestic talbuk fan fic??!!

I must admit my interest is piqued... Now about that preferably clothed. Any flexibility on that? Me being a druid and that one with nature stuff, ya know?

(Feel free to add me to chat - Somnar#1614.)
Hi Feandrian - I just sent you a request-a-thingy-thing. Words. We know them. (Hohum#1732).
So, Monday night raids are officially a thing. We're still LFM! 5/10 Nighthold at the first attempt, before we ran out of evening and sleepy time ensued!
So...here's the thing. I haven't decided whether or not I actually want to commit to raiding, but I am a tank, and I am looking for a guild.
If you're looking for a tank that might end up being super casual, but enjoys running mythic dungeons, and pvp, lets chat.
I also have a few alts that I'm leveling, so I'll be able to fill multiple roles...eventually
(digit4lgh0st#1264)