[H] The Alphabetical Order ✌️❤️☕️

Thrall
1 2 3 7 Next
The Alphabetical Order (11/11H) is a small, long-established guild of "adults" (mostly 30+) seeking to bolster our numbers for Battle for Azeroth and maintain a low-stress, casual but capable heroic raiding guild environment.

Prospective members are expected to:
  • Value real life and guildmate bonds more than arbitrary digital accomplishments;
  • Have a willingness to communicate;
  • Possess a compatible sense of decency (involving an inclination for knowledge, humour, empathy, mindfulness, critical thinking and vocabulary skills);
  • Be knowledgeable of and comfortable in their chosen roles/classes;
  • Arrive reasonably prepared and on time for group activities;
  • Be willing to put up with (better still, participate in) our sometimes overbearing silliness.

Current Schedule (EST):
  • Inquire within!

Legion content has officially gotten stale and many of us are taking breaks, although there is still interest in keystone pushing, RGB's, achievements, various silly stuff and perhaps the occasional raid. We typically spend 2-3 hours per raid night, depending on what goals are set for the evening and collective energy levels.

Contacts:
Please introduce yourself on our guild website: weplaywords.org
(File under "Recruitment")

If that's not your style, you may look for a representative in-game:
  • Nakodo#1161 - GM, Guild Dad Extraordinaire
  • Scizher#1589 - Webmaster, Administrative Assistant, HR Department
  • Zimblebun#1187 - Mascot, Arcane Trivia Expert, Probably AFK

../ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\.. ∫ . . . (Updated May 13)
.(_.._.._).'''
Hear hear!
../ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\.. ∫
.(_.._.._).'''
I'm glad that you specified humans in the recruitment post. Important point, so often missed.

In other news, we're still LFM! Head to http://weplaywords.org today! (or tomorrow, whatever works ... no judging).
Ladies and gentlemen, behold: words! We continue our search...
Guuuuuuuuuuuuys, someone else help bump this post because I'm starting to look desperate.

Still looking for bodies. Any bodies. Preferably clothed.
nvm
D: Szochre, it appears no one got a chance to view your original post. Oops and sorry! Unless it was something mean, then boo frown growl. :(
We're in a similar situation.
Hi Fleeting - we're looking to band together with another guild (or a few guilds?) to get some scheduled PvE going. If that sounds of interest to you, please add me Hohum#1732 to chat more about it. Cheers!
Free bump because I have a soft spot for well-written recruitment posts.

These are the best kinds of guilds to raid with - skill is dime a dozen, but looking for skill *and* personality and raiding with fun-loving adults is always more enjoyable. It's like choosing between the really cute girl with saloon doors for legs, or the mousy looking librarian who does the weird stuff.

/hat tip from an old GM. Good luck, guys!
Aw shucks, thank you!
/curtsy
Helloo Phragmites! I would love to give your guild a go . I have been looking for an adult casual raiding guild with fun "wordinessness". If interested just look me up on my btag Rose#1126. Thanks!
01/22/2017 12:48 PMPosted by Shurenuff
Helloo Phragmites! I would love to give your guild a go . I have been looking for an adult casual raiding guild with fun "wordinessness". If interested just look me up on my btag Rose#1126. Thanks!

Cool, we shall be in touch! I'm Scizher#1589
We've partnered with another similar-minded guild of friendly folks to raid once per week. Our raid time is currently Monday nights (yes, that ever-popular raid night!) from 9-11pm server. EN is down and we head to Nighthold this Monday!

Drop us a message here or head on over to our website if you're interested in joining us! http://weplaywords.org
We also offer access to our exclusive and majestic talbuk fan fiction to all members and affiliates. You really don't want to miss out on this folks!
01/12/2017 10:18 AMPosted by Phragmites
Guuuuuuuuuuuuys, someone else help bump this post because I'm starting to look desperate.

Still looking for bodies. Any bodies. Preferably clothed.

Did I hear desperation in someone’s voice and majestic talbuk fan fic??!!

I must admit my interest is piqued... Now about that preferably clothed. Any flexibility on that? Me being a druid and that one with nature stuff, ya know?

(Feel free to add me to chat - Somnar#1614.)
Hi Feandrian - I just sent you a request-a-thingy-thing. Words. We know them. (Hohum#1732).
So, Monday night raids are officially a thing. We're still LFM! 5/10 Nighthold at the first attempt, before we ran out of evening and sleepy time ensued!
So...here's the thing. I haven't decided whether or not I actually want to commit to raiding, but I am a tank, and I am looking for a guild.
If you're looking for a tank that might end up being super casual, but enjoys running mythic dungeons, and pvp, lets chat.
I also have a few alts that I'm leveling, so I'll be able to fill multiple roles...eventually
(digit4lgh0st#1264)