Do you guys level more than 1 of a class?

General Discussion
I've been really bored lately. I've been playing wow less but it still has a place in my heart. Im not really enjoying max level content on my hunter but i do enjoy leveling even though i level really slow.

So im wondering, do you guys ever just level an extra character for fun? And for aesthetic purposes? Like "Oh you know i like having an orc warlock and I loved his mog but i sort of want a max level gnome warlock now!" Or "I have a orc male rogue but i also want a female one." That sort of thing?

Im interested to hear if anyone else out there does this. Because i've always struggled with it because it seems like no one would level extra characters for "fun" or just for aesthetic purposes
not anymore
Well I guess by default yes. I have every Alliance Character at 100 or higher (8 at 110 now) and leveled 3 Horde Characters to 100 during the pre-Legion event.
I do, but with the gutting of all my old favourite classes, it makes it hard to stay with anything now.
That would be ridiculous.
01/04/2017 12:32 AMPosted by Lokka

I concur.
I got 2 mages at 110, and another at 100, a priest at 110, and another at 100.
01/04/2017 12:33 AMPosted by Sharkon
01/04/2017 12:32 AMPosted by Lokka

I concur.

Agreed.
01/04/2017 12:31 AMPosted by Xaël
I do, but with the gutting of all my old favourite classes, it makes it hard to stay with anything now.

really gotta agree with that.

Im really not enjoying my hunter right now. Dont get me wrong im still going to play my hunter for years to come but right now its just not really what im looking for. but at this point im having a huge problem getting my 2nd legendary when my alt with 2 days played on it has THREE. So that sort of turned me off. I sort of just want to make low level toons and try out different servers and classes for the hell of it. but it also at the same time seems like a huge waste of time as seeing I have at least 1 of each class leveled to at least 100.
Before the days of spec changes, sure.

Those days are years gone now.

Also I'm not sure how "atheistic purposes" applies to leveling a class in WoW. Did you mean aesthetic? If so, I respect that. I think most folks just make that decision at character creation & leave it at that.
01/04/2017 12:35 AMPosted by Reszyn
aesthetic

Yeah oops.
01/04/2017 12:34 AMPosted by Scarach
01/04/2017 12:33 AMPosted by Sharkon

I concur.

Agreed.

These guys know what's up.
Yes This one and my Worgen Warlock.
I like Guardians. I have 5 Guardians at level 110, a number at 100+ that are sporadically leveling, and some more that are not currently leveling.

I have Guardians of all races.

All my 110's have at least 1 legendary. 2 have 2. All my 110's are at least ilvl 860.

Did I say I like Guardians?
Hello, My name is Ridiculous, and I'm an Alcoholic.

Definitely. I've definitely leveled more than one of the classes I enjoy.

I have 4 DMs - who I've yet to play past the opening quest line - because that opening QL was fun.

I have several DKs for various camping reasons... Unborn Val'kyr was one.

I have an embarrassing number of Hunters, mostly because it's my favorite.

Having said that, this is the only toon I have above 100. I managed to level several alts to 100 during the pre-launch invasion, which was a blast - but due to the nature of this expac, I've yet to really get in to playing any of my alts, because I want to get flying first... and I'm still working on Pathfinder... but I'm getting there.

It's your money OP - who cares how other players feel about how you enjoy the game? Play like you want and have fun.
Yeah absolutely. I've leveled like seven DKs (the class I'm the worst about this with) throughout various expansions, partly because I'm too cheap to pay for services like realm transfers and partly because I just enjoy leveling them. Most of them don't even exist anymore to be honest.
01/04/2017 12:46 AMPosted by Lyánna
Unborn Val'kyr

Off topic but i was lucky when i found mine. I was literally like. "ohh thats a cool pet let me go find it"
Went to its spawn spot and waited 5 minutes at 3 am and got it. I laugh every time i think of that. Dont mean to sound cocky but its a shame other people camp for years and i got mine in 5 minutes.
01/04/2017 12:24 AMPosted by Xanthine
I've been really bored lately. I've been playing wow less but it still has a place in my heart. Im not really enjoying max level content on my hunter but i do enjoy leveling even though i level really slow.

So im wondering, do you guys ever just level an extra character for fun? And for aesthetic purposes? Like "Oh you know i like having an orc warlock and I loved his mog but i sort of want a max level gnome warlock now!" Or "I have a orc male rogue but i also want a female one." That sort of thing?

Im interested to hear if anyone else out there does this. Because i've always struggled with it because it seems like no one would level extra characters for "fun" or just for aesthetic purposes

Yes, I'm an altaholic from way back. Over the years I've made characters on probably 3 dozen different servers just to try out the server. Started, played, and deleted many characters at all different levels because Blizzard won't let you have more than 50 characters at one time. I currently have 21 level 100+ characters spread out on 3 servers, both alliance & horde, and 29 other characters level -100.

I still like to start new characters for a change of pace, and because I love the old content. In fact, just a couple weeks ago I started a new horde warlock on a server I've never played.

Its fun, you should try it op :) Make up a new character somewhere you've never been. Play a class and/or race you haven't tied, and spend a lot of time choose just the right name until it feels just right. When I make a new character I try ti fit the name to the character, and develop their looks to match that new persona.
Honestly, besides my Alliance roster, I've only got one duplicate.

You really just can't have a Troll Hunter or a Goblin Hunter. They're too great in their own, respective rights.

..That and for some reason I loathe Paladin, so it was a no-brainer for me.
I do this aswell, one of each for both factions <3