54 in all weapons, can't use AP?

General Discussion
1 2 3 8 Next
So when you have 54 in all your weapons, you can't put anymore AP your weapons after the patch. Are we suppose to just delete AP? I thought AP was suppose to last us the entire expansion???
Mythic+ Experience
Amount of Mythic 2+ Dungeons completed in time: 2557
Amount of Mythic 5+ Dungeons completed in time: 2114
Amount of Mythic 10+ Dungeons completed in time: 277

You do know that MOST people are not even done getting to 54 on a single weapon? Most people on my friends list are in the mid to high 40's at this point on a single weapon. Blizzard did not exactly balance the system around people who as seen above do thousands of mythic+ runs before 7.2 It's already been stated that when 7.2 comes there will be new artifact traits released. Go take a break for a little bit. You beat the game.
You go that hard you're gonna run out of content.
I have ONE weapon only and only at rank 39

I suggest you go get a life for a while, go outside, talk to people, maybe shower...

You clearly been playing an unhealthy amount
01/10/2017 04:33 PMPosted by Vinke
Mythic+ Experience

You do know that MOST people are not even done getting to 54 on a single weapon? Most people on my friends list are in the mid to high 40's at this point on a single weapon. Blizzard did not exactly balance the system around people who as seen above do thousands of mythic+ runs before 7.2 It's already been stated that when 7.2 comes there will be new artifact traits released. Go take a break for a little bit. You beat the game.

Holy sweet mother of god.

If you just sum those number of run its 4948.

Assume 15 min per run = 74,220 min = 1237 hours.

Assume 12 hours played per day = 103 days.

Legion launched 8/30. We are approx 130 days into legion.

You spent the equivalent of 103 twelve hour days JUST in mythic+ runs completed in time. This doesn't count all the raiding (I see you have mythic EN and ToV on farm), and everything else.

Out of about 130 total possible days. This is like unimaginable to me. I don't know if I should be impressed or horrified.

Edit - the runs are not additive so it's "only" 2557.

Still, that's 53 twelve hour days just in successful in time completion of mythic+ out of 130 possible days (40%).
Clearly the account is shared. No human could do this.
01/10/2017 05:03 PMPosted by Argorwal
01/10/2017 04:33 PMPosted by Vinke
Mythic+ Experience

Holy sweet mother of god.

Assume 15 min per run = 74,220 min = 1237 hours.

Assume 12 hours played per day = 103 days.

Legion launched 8/30. We are approx 130 days into legion.

You spent the equivalent of 103 twelve hour days JUST in mythic+ runs completed in time. This doesn't count all the raiding (I see you have mythic EN and ToV on farm), and everything else.

Out of about 130 total possible days. This is like unimaginable to me. I don't know if I should be impressed or horrified.

LOL
01/10/2017 05:03 PMPosted by Argorwal

I think the 5+ and 10+ amounts are included in 2+, so it's "only" 2557 total. But still....

My main just got 35 in all 3 weapons and I thought that was an accomplishment. lol
Yup, now you can't store it up for future traits. Amazing.
So did you enjoy World Of Warcraft: Maw of Souls the last 3 months?
I think you've earned yourself a break.
54 in 3 weapons? Holy sssssshhhh.....

#1 West
#1 US
#1 Server

~5k runs in mythic+ and all current mythic raids cleared.

I don't know whether to congratulate you or have you committed.
get a job.
01/10/2017 04:04 PMPosted by Dehaka
So when you have 54 in all your weapons, you can't put anymore AP your weapons after the patch. Are we suppose to just delete AP? I thought AP was suppose to last us the entire expansion???

You do understand that you're a loser, right?
I have my 54th and some extra traits into it already. I welcome this change as it grants me the peace of mind that I can relax. However, I wish they just would have hard capped it from the start AND said they were doing so.
01/10/2017 05:20 PMPosted by Rechab

It's not additive.

5+ and 10+ are included in 2+
01/10/2017 05:29 PMPosted by Melaroi
01/10/2017 05:20 PMPosted by Rechab

It's not additive.

5+ and 10+ are included in 2+

I stand corrected. It's still a ridiculous amount of runs regardless. Carry on.
lol OP
Get a life and stop sharing your account you noob
Life has limits. Period.
Don't like that? Consider the alternative.
01/10/2017 05:43 PMPosted by Fleetwood
Life has limits. Period.
Don't like that? Consider the alternative.

01/10/2017 05:43 PMPosted by Fleetwood
limit

i c wat u did there