Every time I over eat

General Discussion
I immediately regret it.

Damned Friday office potlucks.

Gonna have to cut all next week.
Thanks for sharing?
But my diabetes. ....
Try to eat more natural whole foods, and increase your intake of healthy fats, while decreasing sugar, especially processed sugar.

Once you do that, you can occasionally eat normal junk with the average folks.
k
Too bad we can't overeat once a week and fast the rest. Like a python. Would be cheaper restaurant bills and less grocery shopping.
Dear diary
Louis CK

"The meal is not over when I'm full! The meal is over when I hate myself."
Use Twitter.
I worked a customer service job a couple of years ago in health insurance. The place was nothing but stress and donuts. I gained weight even though I was biking 35 miles a day on the commute.

Health insurance jobs are very unhealthy.
Force yourself to not eat so much. It may be difficult but its a good way to stop.
I like to throw up in my mouth and chew it like cud...

/quack
tell yourself it was a cheat day
Hi Vixie:

While most people would not fast for 5-6 days as you wish, can can indeed occasionally fast.

It is called (surprise) intermittent fasting, and If a person is healthy, it can be good for you.

An average person overeating the average !@#$ty diet would have trouble with this , but if eating healthy, you definitely can.

I say check it out.
Im going to have a wine night so dont feel too guilty!!
01/20/2017 01:13 PMPosted by Salhezar
I immediately regret it.

Damned Friday office potlucks.

Gonna have to cut all next week.

Well, +1 for not blaming the fork and spoon for making you fat.
Every time I over eat I flat line onto my bed. I'll be out like a light for 4+ hours. Most of the time I sleep so hard I feel like taking another nap to recover.

It actually sounds like a good idea.

I normally ask my wife if she wants to "get fat". And she says "Yeah, let's get fat. Fat sounds awesome."

Then we order a bunch of pizza or something.
01/20/2017 01:26 PMPosted by Nusku
Try to eat more natural whole foods, and increase your intake of healthy fats, while decreasing sugar, especially processed sugar.

Once you do that, you can occasionally eat normal junk with the average folks.

To be fair food doesnt have to be junk food for you to overeat.
01/20/2017 01:14 PMPosted by Infernastorm
Thanks for sharing?

He's not sharing any of his potluck food.
01/20/2017 01:33 PMPosted by Nusku
Hi Vixie:

While most people would not fast for 5-6 days as you wish, can can indeed occasionally fast.

It is called (surprise) intermittent fasting, and If a person is healthy, it can be good for you.

An average person overeating the average !@#$ty diet would have trouble with this , but if eating healthy, you definitely can.

I say check it out.

I was just joking. I'm not a snake.

Food is not just sustenance, it's fragrance, taste, bite & chew, visual appeal and satisfaction and comfort. Savor the umami. But then, I'm Japanese.

k fine, corndogs are good too.

Or my onion bagel and cream cheese for lunch. Yum.