876 Equipped 885 in bags

Warrior
Anyone else going through this struggle? every good IL piece of gear ive looted since i hit 870 has had bad stats for my class...its aggravating. If the gear had just slightly diff stats or if my class didnt rely on haste so much I would be set :/

Kinda thinking about just equiping it all and saying !@#$ it...but according to askmrrobot I would lose DPS.

To lazy to continually equip and relog for every piece of gear to see if it would actually be better on simc, it would take forever with my loading times recently.

All this work, all the runs, all the loot ive gotten and its worthless. so many wasted titanforges in the bank...so many great mythic/heroic drops i cant use.

sucks when i join a group in the groupfinder.....it says im 885 in the que then i join, get inspected and kicked.

Praying stat weights change in 7.1.5 or else im stuck at this %^-* IL. Ok im done venting.... /endrant
relog? Why do you need to relog? Use the simcraft addon so you can generate the code on demand without having to log to refresh your armory.
im 854 equiped and 861 in bags
same problem with higher lvl loot having crap stats

i did askMrRobot and 854 is more damage and what not.

I have pawn and it shows some of my stuff in my bags as upgrades but when i equip them robot says its not as good and bla bla bla

im just gonna wait until 7.1.5 comes out and see what happens
881 equipped 892 in bags. It was worse yesterday, finally got an upgrade I can use today. So far every week for the past month and a half I've gotten unusable items from the m+ cache unfortunately. At least they help in pvp.
Edit: typo
Yea im 862 for pve dps, 871 stuff in bags for pvp.

Ay 862 I've got 92% mastery. Much higher dps than my biggest ilvl gear. Feels bad.
I got my first upgrade in over three weeks last night. It was a five ilevel upgraded ring. Sweet!

Though we've stopped raiding during the holidays, I've been doing about ten mythic 5-9+ a week and, well, still nothing. Feels good!
12/28/2016 06:58 AMPosted by Thisishell
I got my first upgrade in over three weeks last night. It was a five ilevel upgraded ring. Sweet!

Though we've stopped raiding during the holidays, I've been doing about ten mythic 5-9+ a week and, well, still nothing. Feels good!

Trust me man I know your pain all to well. I feel like with the stat scaling changes too that we'll be taking a giant dps hit because of our dependency on our secondary stats. On ptr if i recall I only had around 18% haste, right now i have around 29% how much is them buffing our str actually gonna help.
Welcome to the warrior club on how much we need good secondary stats.

We all know the pain of higher ilvl in bags then we have equipped.

Honestly what I will hate with the secondary nerfs in 7.1.5, is purely the haste nerf. Just because haste is what effects how to do our rotations the most. Having suddenly a lot less haste is going to hurt.
12/29/2016 12:07 AMPosted by Goremise
Welcome to the warrior club on how much we need good secondary stats.

We all know the pain of higher ilvl in bags then we have equipped.

Honestly what I will hate with the secondary nerfs in 7.1.5, is purely the haste nerf. Just because haste is what effects how to do our rotations the most. Having suddenly a lot less haste is going to hurt.

This. Damn lack of crit scaling kills so many potential upgrades.
I wanna relate to this struggle but i can't lol
869 worn 879 in bags.
Took me forever to get to my current 879 equipped after hitting 870, so I can relate too.

My bags are full of random pieces of gear, many of them with crit, just in case that 7.1.5 makes crit more useful. Though so far it seems crit will not have any increased relevance to us in 7.1.5.

If the devs made parry scale better with crit, I may be able to make a parry based set of gear to help deal with necrotic in M+, but that probably isn't going to happen.
http://imgur.com/jV215GP

Garbage.
I don't know why but please explain why I'm still getting ilvl 835 loot when I'm at ilvl 868 I don't understand.
if only Reforging was still a thing. then the high ilvl increase with incorrect stats could at least be something other than bag clutter.
12/27/2016 09:55 PMPosted by Platapuss
im 854 equiped and 861 in bags
same problem with higher lvl loot having crap stats

i did askMrRobot and 854 is more damage and what not.

I have pawn and it shows some of my stuff in my bags as upgrades but when i equip them robot says its not as good and bla bla bla

im just gonna wait until 7.1.5 comes out and see what happens

I'm the same ilvl as you, I'm 854 eq. And 861 in my bags. I have a bunch of 860-870 gear I can't use because it's crit and vers
12/29/2016 11:37 PMPosted by Lucassaa

Garbage.

Im glad to know im not the only one goin thru it.
01/05/2017 10:00 PMPosted by Serbagz
12/29/2016 11:37 PMPosted by Lucassaa

Garbage.

Im glad to know im not the only one goin thru it.

Isn't needing Haste/Mastery on everything we use fun? Dev's must think so! :)
864 eqqupied and 871 in bag, my gear with haste is just to good to pass on to the higher ilvl with wrong stats :(
im at like 870 equipped 880 in bag... but that's because i've got mw WW legend as well in case i do random normal dungeons or raids where thers a lotta random !@#$ that dies fast, yknow?

i finished a dungeon and the leader went "don't queue as arms then switch to fury in game" and i was completely bewildered :S

another 5 or so days before i can equip the belt as well :/