DH's rn.

Arenas
Holy #%#^$ god, are you kidding me.

edit: https://clips.twitch.tv/notmes/AgreeableLeopardOSsloth

meta duration renewing...
yes
they're legit worse than FKD's were after their buffs.
It's a f**king joke.
You think you do, but you don't.
seriously damage is over the top already but dh is just above and beyond comprehension i dont understand what numbers/formula is used to balance this game but i can 100% guarantee numbers and math are not used for said balance.

this game needs to be governed by and regulated by a formula derived using chaos theory as the logic. i dont get why this hasnt happened.
01/10/2017 10:56 PMPosted by Jerßear
You think you do, but you don't.

That's how i felt when they said they believe turning 35+ traits on was the best idea.
It's almost as if we all predicted this with the dozen posts everyone made a day for the past month about DH's in 7.1.5
01/10/2017 11:20 PMPosted by Nopk
It's almost as if we all predicted this with the dozen posts everyone made a day for the past month about DH's in 7.1.5

Yeah mana break... But their issues are everything but that atm.
Can confirm. Did 2's with a DH and he pretty much ran the whole show. While I was stuck in CC-hell I watched him solo an Resto Druid in treeform with little to no effort.

This truly can't stick for very long.
01/10/2017 10:49 PMPosted by Ohh
Holy #%#^$ god, are you kidding me.

01/10/2017 10:55 PMPosted by Horyx
It's a f**king joke.

01/10/2017 11:44 PMPosted by Hellboss
I watched him solo an Resto Druid in treeform with little to no effort.

It's unreal. I tried some pvp today and I regret wasting my time. I didn't have fun at all. It's pretty insane that this is what Blizzard considers as balanced.
I'm fairly certain whoever's in charge of blizzards PvP department needs to be fired at this point. Maybe there's still time to salvage this !@#$pit section of the game before people lose interest all together.
I went from tickling people out of meta to killing them in a micro stun

Also detainment talent is incredibly strong
this isn't even fun tbh. butchered utility like the artifact trait demon speed, and the honor talent rushing vault, and then substituted it with more dmg.

"oh the pvp isn't in a good state right now? better remove some utility and add in dmg LUL"

you think you do, but you don't
Rip
50% meta uptime
we out here
you think you do, but you don't

Pretty much explains everything with that quote from that dummie dev who can't balance this game.
First we had the emerald nightmare, now.. we advance into...

The Celestion Dream;

It is a future where those in the past with missing digits and mental deficiencies need not shy away from pvp.
A time where those that wish to reach the highest peaks of the pvp summit are free to climb and plant the seeds of delusion that will one day give birth to the next patch; "The Tablet of Ownage"

Great job team, you think you devs, but youre not.
IM LEGIT ONE SHOTTING HEALERS IN A META>NOVA>TORRENT CHAIN AND IM !@#$ING LOVING IT

I don't even take mana break...and all the crying was about that LUL
01/10/2017 11:44 PMPosted by Hellboss
Can confirm. Did 2's with a DH and he pretty much ran the whole show. While I was stuck in CC-hell I watched him solo an Resto Druid in treeform with little to no effort.

Um... Dhs always run the show in 2s. Even before the buffs.