[H] <Moíst> (7/7H | 3/3H | 5/10H) LFM

Guild Recruitment
WE ARE <Moíst>! ARE YOU?
Located on Hyjal-US (Horde), Moíst is a guild for all types of players; raiders, casuals, and otherwise (even cats!). We're looking for like-minded individuals to join us for our usual shenanigans: Raiding, dungeoning, bad jokes, and all around mayhem!

The GM/RL has been at this for close to a decade and fully believes that raiding is about having a good time AND clearing content, not one or the other. We get stuff done and enjoy ourselves while doing so! While we do enjoy being trolls and giving each other a hard time, this group is about helping out and having each other's backs. This is the type of guild where you can ask for assistance with confidence.

We are currently on Heroic content and are filling our roster to dive into Mythic raiding as soon as possible. We're capable of this more challenging difficulty but are lacking the 20 people required.

Imagine a bunch of people anxiously standing around the edge of a pool that aren't allowed to jump in yet. We WANT to get wet. Utterly soaked. Our towels are on standby. We just need a few more people to push us in. Lets be honest, pushing someone into a pool is always satisfying... so get in here and do it!

RAID SCHEDULE
Tuesday 6:30-9:30pm PST
Thursday 6:30-9:30pm PST
Monday 6:30-9:30pm PST

PROGRESSION
The Emerald Nightmare:
7/7 Normal
7/7 Heroic

Trial of Valor:
3/3 Normal
3/3 Heroic

The Nighthold:
10/10 Normal
5/10 Heroic

RECRUITMENT NEEDS
(Updated as of Jan. 7th, 2017)

Our current roster is quite open and flexible at the moment. We have a group of 10 raiders and are in need of at least 10 more. The only thing we absolutely DO NOT need are Druids. We're more than covered on Druids. There are fur and feathers everywhere, ugh.

Tanks:
None desperately needed, but we have flexibility on this. Don't be afraid to ask!

Healers:
Monk
Priest
Paladin
Shaman

DPS:
Death Knight
Demon Hunter
Hunter
Mage
Monk
Paladin
Priest
Rogue
Shaman
Warlock
Warrior

NOTE: We have exceptional core raiders with very geared offspecs and alts that are flexible in the role they do. If you're good at what you do don't be afraid to apply and we could figure something out.

LOOT SYSTEM
We utilize the EPGP loot system. Quick, simple, drama free!

EXPECTATIONS
We are realistic and understand that life takes priority over a game. That being said, if you know you're going to miss a raid/be late/leave early just let us know.

Raiders are expected to:
- Bring consumables (Food/Potions/Flasks) to each raid. These are usually available in the guild bank for raiders to have access to. Members that farm mats and craft consumables are rewarded.

- Foster a positive, friendly environment. We're all about joking and giving each other a hard time but we don't put up with actual insults, negativity, or drama.

- Be effective in their role. They are to research new fights and execute the strategy that is agreed upon. Bringing new ideas to the table and constructively discussing new strategy ideas is welcome. We're a team, after all.

NOT INTO RAIDING?
That's perfectly fine! As they say... "whatever floats your goat". Yes, goat.

We partake in Mythic+ dungeons and pretty much everything else the game currently has to offer. We strive to be an active, versatile guild! If there is a thing needing doing in the game, I bet you could find someone to do that thing with you!

We also enjoy other Blizz games as well. Aching for some Diablo? The new season just started and we are having a blast wrecking stuff together! Overwatch? Absolutely! Heroes of the Storm? You bet! I'm sure you get the idea. We do the gaming of the games and stuff. We'd love to have you come along!

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN BEING <Moíst>?
Get wet with us in our Discord server: https://discord.gg/gQWR9sV
Just post in the recruitment channel and we'll get back to you asap!
This guild name is relevant to my interests...
01/07/2017 04:31 PMPosted by Nhuvasarim
This guild name is relevant to my interests...

That makes you relevant to us, too! :D
First time using the forums for recruitment, much hype!
*folds more towels*
*places towels on shelf*
These are luxuriously soft towels, I assure you.
If there is any relevant information I forgot to add to my post just let me know and/or ask. I gotchu fam.
Did I mention we have cookies? Non-soggy ones, for the most part.
We have cake, too. It's the moistest.
We're pretty excited for Nighthold shenanigans :)
Updated progression after tonight's raid. :)
Updated progression again! We were on fire tonight! Fully done all heroic bosses in the current tier. :)
Better start warming up some cinnamon rolls.
Updated the progression! We're loving Nighthold so far. It has cake.
Updated progression again (:
Another update done to the first post.
Super excited for tonight's raid. Always gives me something to look forward to when dragging through a typical Monday work day!
Updated progression again (:
Raid time soon! Many much hype!