Anyone from vanilla-Dark Exiled/Legend. Few?

Blade's Edge and Thunderhorn
I was the Scottish kid Jackalakalus on Thunderhorn (Alliance) in vanilla, in Dark Exiled, Legendary Few and then Imminent. If I remember, there were a lot of guys in a guild called Reign that would hang out too. Was also R13 in pvp so there are a few horde guys I might remember too.

Randomly got found by someone who was in Dark Exiled and figured I'd check to see if anyone else is still around.
Yo, I raided with you a bit in LF (NE rogue Freshg), also went to Ysera with a lot of the LF people, still there haha. I mainly hung out with that one crazy random mage.. forgot his name... but i believe we pvped a bit too ! Whatup tho, Looks like your still raiding haha.
fresh isn't to be trusted
Hello Jack. This is Buckmaster, the Legendary Few FD puller for MC. Went Horde side shortly after Wrath came out. Played up until right before Nighthold released then took a break and now I'm back. I think about you, Kurse and all those guys all the time. Glad to see you're still kicking around in the community. CLASSIC SERVER HYPE. How the hell have you been?
Many old L.F. and Imminent people ended up here in Reverent Jack.
Hi guys.
<----- Original Terlin .... XD
Jesus ~_~,

Where is Patton?! :-(
What’s up Jack!? Long time!

LF was my first raid guild, along with <Havok>/<Hated> for a stint. Then when LF broke up me and a few others from the guild transferred to Ysera and started Reign which lasted through the end of vanilla. I was Baralai in LF, Zidaine/Axeon in Reign.

Then in TBC I rerolled a Mage on Nordrassil(Dangerdoom) and raided there until Wrath when I quit.

Still pick up the game for a bit each expansion though. Really enjoying BFA so far. You can find me on either Dangerboom or Palydoom on Hyjal

Lastly, Johndude is garbage ty
Oh wow, some old names here. I was curious to see if anyone was still around and did a form search!

< Doomgivr

Anyone in touch with Sojo/Kurse?
09/16/2018 04:22 PMPosted by Epitàph
Oh wow, some old names here. I was curious to see if anyone was still around and did a form search!

< Doomgivr

DOOOM! Whats up man! Been a long time! Crazy to see all these old names resurface. You still playing with Protist?

Johndude may be in touch with Sojo. I know he kept in touch with Meadowlark and a few others for a while.
09/17/2018 10:58 AMPosted by Dangerboom
09/16/2018 04:22 PMPosted by Epitàph

< Doomgivr

DOOOM! Whats up man! Been a long time! Crazy to see all these old names resurface. You still playing with Protist?

Johndude may be in touch with Sojo. I know he kept in touch with Meadowlark and a few others for a while.

Baralai! How's it going man? Yea its amazing to see all these people from the good old days.

Yea Protist and I still play on and off during these expansions. We made a guild during Cata that did half decent and that was the last time we played seriously.

I will try to get in touch with Johndude, we had contact with Sojo during Cata... but i can't find his email anywhere!
johndude is listening

im still in touch with meadow, gritty, thunderbear and darjaha. last contact i had with sojo was in a brief email a few years back
johndude#1553
SUPPPPPPPPPPPP! :D
This is my other acct, but I still play - have 4 chars all 365+ in a mythic guild on bleeding hollow. Miss you guys
09/21/2018 06:05 PMPosted by Johndude
johndude is listening

im still in touch with meadow, gritty, thunderbear and darjaha. last contact i had with sojo was in a brief email a few years back

Beat you to it doom. Unfortunately I can’t find anyone who has sojos contact info.
09/21/2018 06:05 PMPosted by Johndude
johndude is listening

Damn, it would be nice to talk to him again! lets see if we can find him haha!