Nerf MW Monks, ffs Blizzard.

Arenas
Okay, I have seen MW Monks basically play keep away with Jade Serpent out and be able to heal through over 700k of pure dps on one target. WITH ONLY SOOTHING MIST. Blizzard, I'm fine with monks in PvE, but for the LOVE OF WARCRAFT, REMOVE their Jade Serpent in PvP, or make Soothing Mist have a Cooldown!
Bait too obvious
Pls ignore this thread, pls do not reply.
Or, allow us to be able to "Downvote" teams with monk healers so we can enjoy our game without them.
No, I am dead serious. MW monks need to be nerfed in PvP. dont like it? ignore the thread or make a serious, stat made response..
If MW monks are giving you trouble sub-1500 I think the problem is you or your partners, sorry buddy
but but but MW go oom and have no defensives

So they are free kills. Just glacial spike them THROUGH the pillar and its GG
just buff other healers

mw's are only good because the other healers in this game suck !@#
01/07/2017 12:17 PMPosted by Bàdwolf
over 700k of pure dps on one target

Even in this mongoloid expac that is not possible.

Please !@#$ and leave these forums.
We should be able to add classes you don't want to fight in arena like with bgs and laugh at all the monks sitting in 10 minutes queues
Okay, I have seen MW Monks basically play keep away with Jade Serpent out and be able to heal through over 700k of pure dps on one target. WITH ONLY SOOTHING MIST. Blizzard, I'm fine with monks in PvE, but for the LOVE OF WARCRAFT, REMOVE their Jade Serpent in PvP, or make Soothing Mist have a Cooldown!

look at that, 15 dislikes from monks hahahahhah

rogues did this in BC. farm dislikes on forums so their class didnt get nerfed
01/07/2017 04:18 PMPosted by Pallzdani
over 700k of pure dps on one target

actually it is..... you have one dps doing 300k dps and the other doing similar and you have around 700k dps.
if you are not doing 300k dps maybe you should leave the forums
01/07/2017 12:20 PMPosted by Nevaehflex
Bait too obvious

All posts about MW's have to be bait right. i think i see under every NERF MW post someone saying bait......
All these people leveling MW's must be because its just a real fun class to play hahaaha
not to mention the amount of dislikes proves a valid point that monks do not want to be nerfed because then they would go from 2k xp to 1300 xp
Oh jeez, I have to actually think a bit about cc like I cant just tunnel this healer like other ones ;v
Op and the flash pally are complete idiots
01/07/2017 06:43 PMPosted by Crestilia
Oh jeez, I have to actually think a bit about cc like I cant just tunnel this healer like other ones ;v

This is honestly all I read when people complain about MW in the context of arena... It's always a melee complaining that they can't tunnel a MW until death.
01/07/2017 06:37 PMPosted by Flashofsmite
01/07/2017 04:18 PMPosted by Pallzdani

actually it is..... you have one dps doing 300k dps and the other doing similar and you have around 700k dps.
if you are not doing 300k dps maybe you should leave the forums

Legit a Affli and a Spriest can't break 250k on their burst...!@#$
When they are channeling soothing mist they are actually healing but u don't see it bcuz the heals are insta cast while channeling soothing. It's great for burst phases but the spec is really mana inefficient. Not sure if this post is a troll but in case it isn't I wanted to clear this up.
01/07/2017 09:16 PMPosted by Flokka
When they are channeling soothing mist they are actually healing but u don't see it bcuz the heals are insta cast while channeling soothing. It's great for burst phases but the spec is really mana inefficient. Not sure if this post is a troll but in case it isn't I wanted to clear this up.

Hahahhhaa complains about mana
01/07/2017 12:35 PMPosted by Bàdwolf
No, I am dead serious. MW monks need to be nerfed in PvP. dont like it? ignore the thread or make a serious, stat made response..

You're pretty obviously trolling or clueless, but they're the fourth best healer at high rating, with like half the representation of rdruids.

http://www.arenamate.net/?region=&realm=&rating=2200&ladder=3v3&faction=