<Premonition> 1/10M NH Rebuilding for ToS

Guild Recruitment
1 2 3 15 Next
<Premonition> of Windrunner (PvE-PST)
Former Top 100 US Guild (TBC/WOTLK)

GUILD CONTACTS-
Quinnie - GM(Moonpie#1732), Praetextus - Recruitment Officer (Praetextus#1432), Hïrotsu, Alphaseven

RAID SCHEDULE-
Sunday, Monday, Wednesday // 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM PST
PROGRESSION-

10/10H - 1/10M Nighthold
5/7M - 7/7H Emerald Nightmare
3/3 N - 3/3H Trial of Valor

Ranged DPS
Warlock - High
Balance Druid - High
Hunter - High
Shadow Priest - Medium
Mage - Medium to High

Melee DPS
Rogue - Low to Medium
DH - Medium
Warrior - Medium

Windwalker Monk - Medium

Healers
Resto Druid - Medium
Mistweaver Monk - Medium

Tanks
All Tank Classes my apply

Tank apps must have a proficient offspec.

RECRUITMENT-
All positions are FULL-TIME RAIDING POSITIONS, assuming you can hold your weight, follow instructions and prove to have a high raid IQ.

While Legion presses on, we've all witnessed a drop in play time. Blame it on what you will, but the numbers do not lie. Currently we have suspended officially raiding while we wait for Tomb of Sargeras to open. We're looking for players to add to our roster for Tomb of Sargeras and onward. While all classes/specs are still open, at this time we are primarily looking for players with a history of pushing endgame content at least the heroic level.

We will be focusing our progression on a semi-harcore mindset. That being, during raid nights it's going to be fast paced, and little time between pulls. We do expect everyone to not only have their toon raid ready, but the player him or herself raid ready as well. That means watching videos, learning the encounter, getting your artifact to where it needs to be.

If this is something that may interest you, drop me, or any other officer a line and we can talk further.

Else you can always put up an app at premogaming.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
evening
HOW YA DOING?!
bumpzorz!
Bump, come to us new friends!
oi. on the road at 2am this morning. what a day
yo
4am. saturday, working, oh joy
home! hello there
had a good time talking to my mother tonight. Still looking for those select few
yo
bumpzorz for NH progression! let's go! =D
bumps for ftw
bump
headed out to a job location so I can be their when they open. catch ya'll tonight when I get to hotel.
at hotel. catch ya in the morning
good morning folks. ya'll have a good day
hi
bed
bumpzorz